- duration 6 days
- tour type Cruise
- tour_type Cruise tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- age_requirement 18+ yrs
- Admire changing landscapes from the French capital to the villages bordering the meanders of the Seine
- Each day allows for a new discovery from Paris to Normandy
- The Landing Beaches during a fullday trip
- "Titi parisien” themed evening on board
Sail on the Seine and discover unusual places. Discover the magnificent white cliffs of Etretat lined with pebble beaches, offering exceptional views, inspirational to past and present artists, then go on an excursion along the Norman Abbey Circuit. They reveal an exceptional architectural heritage, in their number and artistic quality, the charm of the surrounding landscapes and the grandeur of their past. Visit Rouen: both medieval and spiritual, experience the soul of its past...
PARIS - LES ANDELYS - HONFLEUR
HONFLEUR - DUCLAIR - ROUEN
ROUEN - PARIS
- Occupancy cabin with shower in bathroom
- Your cruise with all meals from dinner the first evening to breakfast on the final day
- Gala dinner
- Onboard drinks included (except for drinks from our special lists)
- Excursions included in the package selected
- Assistance from our onboard multi
- Lingual host/hostess
- Welcome cocktail
- All onboard entertainment
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees.
- Drinks from our special lists, or drinks ordered during excursions or transfers
- Cancellation and baggage insurance
- Transfers/travel to and from departure/arrival points
- Personal expenses.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 40+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this The finest and most picturesque ports of call in the Seine valley (port-to-port cruise) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 17 April 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 17 April 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
The finest and most picturesque ports of call in the Seine valley (port-to-port cruise) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this The finest and most picturesque ports of call in the Seine valley (port-to-port cruise) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Tour Packages
The The Finest and Most Picturesque Ports of Call in the Seine Valley tour offers two separate excursion packages, DISCOVERY and CLASSIC, which are not included in the price and must be paid for separately. You have the option of purchasing either one of the packages once your booking has been confirmed.
Please note that you can also purchase these packages onboard, but at higher prices.