- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 27 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- Driving tour of Paris and gourmet picnic by the Eiffel Tower
- Visit a traditional French perfumery
- Walking tour of Monaco
- Visit Pisa and see the famous Leaning Tower
Fancy spending a day lounging under the Mediterranean sun on a yacht coursing through the turquoise waters of the Adriatic? How about three days? You got it. On this Summer Fun & Sailing trip, not only will you have the chance to channel your inner shipmate with a jaunt on the high seas, but you’ll also crisscross epic mountain ranges, explore Europe’s great capitals and discover some of the hottest new destinations in the Balkans. Talk about a trip of a lifetime!
Day 1 : London, England to Paris, France
Day 2 : Paris
Day 3 : Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
Day 4 : Swiss Alps
Day 5 : Swiss Alps to French Riviera, France
Day 6 : French Riviera
Day 7 : French Riviera to Florence, Italy
Day 8 : Florence to Rome
Day 9 : Rome
Day 10 : Rome to Sailing in Greece
Day 11 : Sailing in Greece
Day 12 : Sailing in Greece
Day 13 : Sailing in Greece
Day 14 : Sailing in Greece to Tirana, Albania
Day 15 : Tirana to Dubrovnik, Croatia
Day 16 : Dubrovnik
Day 17 : Dubrovnik to Zadar
Day 18 : Zadar to Venice, Italy
Day 19 : Venice
Day 20 : Venice to Munich, Germany
Day 21 : Munich to Prague, Czech Republic
Day 22 : Prague
Day 23 : Prague to Berlin, Germany
Day 24 : Berlin
Day 25 : Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
Day 26 : Amsterdam
Day 27 : Amsterdam to London, England
- 13 nights in hostels
- 6 nights in bungalows at European campsites
- 3 nights sailing in Greece
- 3 nights in hotel upgrades
- 1 night in a cabin on overnight ferry
- 26 Breakfasts
- 7 Lunches
- 13 Dinners
- Modern air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi
- Awesome Trip Leader and Driver
Traditional cabaret show: 65 EUR
Seine river cruise: 10 EUR
Bike tour of Paris: 30 EUR
Swiss Alps (Lauterbrunnen), Switzerland
Scenic excursion to Jungfrau ('The Top of Europe'): 161.80 - 189.60 CHF
Skydiving: 390 (plus 50 Deposit)
Scenic helicopter ride: CHF 195 (plus €20 deposit)
Visit a Swiss watch shop
Guided tour of Vatican City: 45 EUR
Gondola ride: 20 EUR
Get a personalised trip T-shirt or hoodie: 21-32 EUR
Sea kayaking around the Dubrovnik walls: 230 HRK
Game of Thrones tour: 15 EUR
Visit Postojna Cave: 25 EUR
Third Reich walking tour: 12 EUR
Bike tour of Amsterdam: 14 EUR
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to Paris and from London are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Summer Fun & Sailing tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Topdeck. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 173 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 115 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 42 days before departure. For any departures within 21 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Summer Fun & Sailing tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Summer Fun & Sailing tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.