- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- Driving tour of Paris
- Bordeaux winery experience
Fancy ticking off two of Europe’s most popular holiday hotspots? Yeah, we thought so. Say “oui” to Paris, venture to the world-renowned wine region of Bordeaux and cross over to Spain. Full of Spanish flair, Bilbao and Madrid will have your toes tapping and tummy rumbling. Let’s go!
We saw so many things and places that I know I might had not been able to see if I had plan a trip on my own. I really like the fact that the tour guide provided us with recommendations. During the duration of the trip, my boyfriend and I had our own room two times! I was told me probably wouldn't so we were prepared to not sleep in the same room, but we actually did!
The only downside to the trip is that you have only a 1/1.5 day to sight-see in each city and that the WiFi on the bus goes away really quickly. In regards to sightseeing, we made it work and saw all the attractions we wanted to see. Overall, I would totally recommend this trip.”
Day 1 : London, England to Paris, France
Day 2 : Paris
Day 3 : Paris to Bordeaux
Day 4 : Bordeaux
Day 5 : Bordeaux to Bilbao, Spain
Day 6 : Bilbao to Madrid
Day 7 : Madrid
- 6 Breakfasts
- 2 Dinners
- 4 nights in hostels
- 2 nights in hotel upgrades
- English Channel ferry crossingModern air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi
- Awesome Trip Leader and Driver
France - Paris
Traditional cabaret show in Paris: €65
Scenic river cruise on the Seine: €10
Bike tour of Paris: €28
France - Bordeaux
Visit Château de Chambord: €10
Please note: prices are subject to change.
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to Paris and from Madrid are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Southern Runner tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Topdeck. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 40 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 27 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 42 days before departure. For any departures within 24 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Southern Runner tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Southern Runner tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.