- duration 10 days
- tour type Private
- tour_type Private tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- age_requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Go on a sightseeing tour of Paris, visit the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre
- Explore the Palace of Versailles and its gardens
- Go on an orientation tour of Rome, visit Vatican City
- Enjoy a boat tour of the canals of Venice
Catch the train to your next destination, Rome. Enjoy a walking tour of the city with your tour guide. See the Spanish Steps as well as the Trevi Fountain. Admire the beautiful Piazza Navona and the exteriors of the historic Colosseum and the Pantheon. Take a boat on a ride through the canals of Venice and see some of its major sights.
Fly to Athens, the final destination on this itinerary. See some of the city’s highlights and visit the Acropolis before preparing for your departure. Encounter the modern and the ancient, the hip and the traditional during this tour. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Paris
Day 2: Paris
Day 3: Paris
Day 4: Paris - Rome
Day 5: Rome
Day 6: Rome - Venice
Day 7: Venice
Day 8: Venice - Athens
Day 9: Athens
Day 10: Athens
- Accommodation: 4-star hotels (9 nights)
- Meals: complimentary breakfasts available in some hotels
- Train and air transfers as per the itinerary
- All activities as per the itinerary
- International flights to/from the starting and the ending city of the tour
- Transfers not mentioned on the itinerary, including pickup and drop off
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Anything not included in the 'What's Included' section
- Earn US$ 76+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.