- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Check out the markets in Bruges
- Visit the famous Red Light District
- Party ‘til all hours in Berlin
- Plus all bolded highlights in the itinerary
Europe in winter is for a distinct type of traveller. It’s for the explorers who like their streets snow-sprinkled and tourist-free for postcard-perfect photos, the adventurers that like a sparkly bargain in a marvellously-lit market, and for foodies who like hot drinks in cosy bars. What’s even better is that travelling through the idyllic European winter gets you the best prices, and the shortest queues!
Day 1 : Paris
Day 2 : Paris to Bruge
Day 3 : Bruges to Amsterdam
Day 4 : Amsterdam
Day 5 : Amsterdam to Berlin
Day 6 : Berlin
Day 7 : Berlin to Prague
Day 8 : Prague
Day 9 : Prague
- 8 nights’ accommodation
- All coach transport
- Your legendary Busabout crew
- Paris By Night driving tour
- Berlin walking tour
- Orientation walks in Bruges and Prague
- Any international flights to Paris and from Prague are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Northern Winter Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 31+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Northern Winter Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 100 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 44 days before departure. For any departures within 02 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Northern Winter Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Northern Winter Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.