- City sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Honfleur Visit this picturesque port
- Loire Valley Visit the magnificent Château de Chenonceau with your Local Specialist, see the Château d'Amboise and view the Château de Chambord
- MontSaintMichel Visit the island town and view the abbey
- Normandy Visit the DDay Landing beaches of Omaha
Buckle up for a lively encounter with the highlights of France. On this 8-day love affair with the world's most visited country, you'll get your fill of centuries of French heritage and culture across the valleys and vineyards of northern France, from Joan of Arc's Rouen to its glittering capital, Paris. Amidst all that French joie de vivre, you'll encounter those iconic sights and landmarks you've always longed to see - the Eiffel Tower, Mont St. Michel, and the D-Day Landing beaches on the Normandy coast.
Day 1: Arrive Paris (1 Night)
Day 2: Paris Rouen Honfleur Deauville (1 Night)
Day 3: Deauville D-Day Landing Beaches Mont-Saint-Michel Rennes (1 Night)
Day 4: Rennes Saumur Tours (2 Nights)
Day 5: Loire Valley sightseeing
Day 6: Tours Chambord Paris (2 Nights)
Day 7: Paris sightseeing and free time
Day 8: Depart Paris
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- 7 Breakfasts
- 2 Three-course dinners
- Luxury air-conditioned coach
- Airport transfers are provided on the first and last travel day. Conditions apply
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Audio Headsets provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- Variety of Optional Experiences
- City orientation tours
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
- Any international flights to/from Paris are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Jewels of France including Normandy tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 43+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Jewels of France including Normandy tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 20 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 20 August 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Jewels of France including Normandy tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Jewels of France including Normandy tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- During transportation this trip will operate with a number of empty seats to allow for extra physical distancing, including other distancing measures to protect against COVID-19.