- duration 21 days
- tour type Cruise
- age requirement 18+ years old
- A world of wonder awaits you with a three night stay at one of our luxurious city central hotels.
- Discover Paris on a guided tour or marvel at the exhibits at the worldrenowned Louvre.
- You have a free day today so follow your heart through Paris. Your Tour Director is on hand to help you plan.
- Explore wonderful Amsterdam – with its wealth of canals, museums and bicycles.
Explore the wondrous cities of Amsterdam, Cologne, Vienna and more on a 21 day journey from Paris to Prague. See the Rhine Gorge, Marksburg Castle and more.
Day 1 : Paris
Day 2 : Paris
Day 3 : Paris
Day 4 : Paris > Amsterdam
Day 5 : Amsterdam
Day 6 : Cologne > Marksburg
Day 7 : Rhine Gorge > Rüdesheim
Day 8 : Miltenberg
Day 9 : Würzburg
Day 10 : Bamberg
Day 11 : Nuremberg
Day 12 : Regensburg
Day 13 : Passau > Salzburg
Day 14 : Melk > Dürnstein
Day 15 : Vienna
Day 16 : Vienna
Day 17 : Budapest
Day 18 : Budapest > Prague
Day 19 : Prague
Day 20 : Prague
Day 21 : Prague
Travel in comfort, as Scenic offers a wide range of accommodations for you to choose from:
- Balcony suite
- Standard suite
- Royal balcony suite
- Junior balcony suite
- Deluxe balcony suite
- Royal panorama suite
- Deluxe balcony cabin
- Royal owner's suite
- 20 Breakfasts, 14 Lunches and 16 Dinners.
- From a dress-up gastronomic extravaganza to a low-key handmade pizza, we cater for every style of dining. We source from regional suppliers; our food is both extremely fresh and in season. Our chefs draw inspiration from the countries we pass through so you’ll experience true cuisines from every region. And of course, there’s an extensive selection of complimentary beverages all day too.
- 21 days cruise.
- Throughout the entirety of your 21 days cruise, you will have unlimited access to all of Scenic’s luxuries.
- On board, you’ll have full access to a wellness area, complete with massage services and a hair salon, a gym, special on-board entertainment, Wi-Fi internet, e-bikes and of course luxuriously appointed suites to retire to at the end of the day.
Based on the departure date you choose, you will be travelling onboard one or more of the following cruise ships:
- Scenic ruby
- Scenic crystal
- Scenic jade
- Scenic jewel
- Scenic jasper
- Scenic pearl
- We use local guides onshore as we believe nobody knows a location quite like someone who lives there. We’ll take you to all the must-see highlights but we’ll also take you off-the-beaten-track to explore the little-known gems and delightful back streets that only we know.
- From nightly turndown to laundry concierge service included for all guests, your butler will provide an exceptional level of service that combines 5-star quality with personal attention to detail.
- Any international flights to Paris and from Prague are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Jewels of Europe with Paris & Prague tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 323+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Jewels of Europe with Paris & Prague tour. You can cancel the tour up to 96 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 95 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 99 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 95 days before departure. For any departures within 05 September 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Jewels of Europe with Paris & Prague tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Jewels of Europe with Paris & Prague tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.