- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Avignon View St. Bénezet Bridge and the Papal Palace
- Beaune Visit this charming town
- Biarritz Visit this glamorous resort
- Bordeaux Orientation tour
It won't take long for France to touch your heart, but in 13 days it will capture it outright. Surrender to the allure of the Loire Valley, the sophisticated French Riviera and historic villages, towns and cities from Beaune to Bordeaux. You'll explore a hidden realm of scenic vineyard-clad landscapes, admire the medieval façades of Carcassonne and get your WWII history fix in Normandy, where the humbling tales of the D-Day Landings come to life.
Day 1: Arrive Paris (2 Nights)
Day 2: Paris Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 3: Paris – Beaune – Lyon (1 Night)
Day 4: Lyon – Avignon – Monaco – French Riviera (2 Nights)
Day 5: French Riveria Free Day
Day 6: French Riviera – Pont Du Gard – Nîmes (1 Night)
Day 7: Nîmes – Carcassonne – Lourdes (1 Night)
Day 8: Lourdes – Biarritz – Bordeaux (1 Night)
Day 9: Bordeaux – St. Émilion – Tours (2 Nights)
Day 10: Loire Valley and Château Excursion
Day 11: Tours – Mont St. Michel – D-Day Landing Beaches (Omaha) – Deauville (1 Night)
Day 12: Deauville – Honfleur – Rouen – Paris (1 Night)
Day 13: Depart Paris
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
- 12 Breakfasts
- 5 Three-course dinners
- Airport transfers are provided on the first and last travel day. Conditions apply
- Audio Headsets provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- Luxury air-conditioned coach
- Variety of Optional Experiences
- City orientation tours
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Any international flights to/from Paris are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Highlights of France tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 69+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of France tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 62 days before departure. For any departures within 28 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Highlights of France tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of France tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.