- Wine tasting tour
- Food tour
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Sport tour, venues or tickets
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Paris: Visit the iconic Eiffel Tower for lunch with wine and marvel at Paris in all its glory.
- Paris: Experience firstclass comfort as your travel aboard the TGV train to Avignon, passing through the French countryside.
- Avignon: Join your Travelling Concierge for an exploration of the City of Popes, Avignon. See the medieval fortified city walls and the immense Gothic Papal Palace.
- Arles: Follow in the footsteps of Van Gogh as your Local Expert walks you through the city that inspired many of the artist’s paintings.
Uncover the glamour and rich heritage of France, as you journey from iconic Paris to the heart of romantic Provence and the dazzling French Riviera. Stay in luxurious hotels and be introduced to passionate foodies and historians.
Day 1: Welcome to Paris.
Day 2: VIP Visit to Chteau de Vaux-le-Vicomte.
Day 3: Gourmet Foodie Walk and the Eiffel Tower.
Day 4: Avignon and Pont du Gard.
Day 5: St Remy de Provence.
Day 6: Arles and Olive Groves.
Day 7: Provence and Monaco.
Day 8: The Glitz and Glamour of Monaco.
Day 9: Corniche Roads and Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild.
Day 10: Farewell Monaco.
- Paris: Enjoy traditional French cuisine at your Welcome Dinner at Le Club, a local restaurant nestled on the river Siene.
- Provence: Indulge at the Michelin-starred Maison Prévôt, nestled in the heart of Provence. Savour a lunch embracing contemporary, gourmet cuisine and follows the rhythms of the seasons from locally sourced ingredients.
- Dining Summary: 9 Breakfasts (B), 2 Lunch with Wine (LW) and 3 Dinners with Wine (DW) all with tea or coffee.
- Château de Vaux-le-Vicomte: Enjoy a VIP visit to the oldest château in France, de Vaux-le-Vicomte. Walk through the picturesque gardens and see the theatrical majesty and artistic design of the grounds.
- Luxury Gold is proud to offer various modes of transportation, from luxury coach to included train travel to boutique river cruising and more, so that you always travel in comfort and experience your journey and destination in the best possible and most appropriate way.
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- Complimentary, private airport transfers are included on start and end dates and when additional accommodation has been booked through Luxury Gold. Guests will be transferred with fellow Luxury Gold Travellers that arrive on the same flight. Complimentary, private train station transfers are included when train travel is included within the itinerary. Transfers to train stations or alternate hotels, in the same start or end city of the itinerary, may be requested but are not guaranteed.
- You will be escorted by one of our fine Travelling Concierges, handpicked to serve as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
- Provence: Choose either to join a guided walk to discover the many works of contemporary art along your way. Alternatively visit the cellars to learn how organic and biodynamic principles are implemented at each stage of the wine-making process before a tasting of the award-winning wines.
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentary, available on departures with 15 or more guests.
- At every hotel, you'll be treated to seamless baggage handling, with prompt delivery inside your room.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
- Paris: Join a passionate food connoisseur for a small-group gourmet foodie walk through the streets of Paris. Visit a variety of patisseries, boulangeries and chocolatiers, taste delicious specialities and meet passionate foodies along the way.
- Any international flights to Paris and from Nice are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this French Vogue tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 174+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this French Vogue tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 September 2021, a deposit of 350 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
French Vogue tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this French Vogue tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour will operate in smaller group sizes and uniquely configured coaches with fewer seats to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.