- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Paris: A typically French bistro, the iconic Le Petit Prince de Paris has been a haven of warm hospitality since 1450 when it served as a lively tavern. Today it’s an atmospheric French restaurant famous for its oldworld charm and farmtotable fare.
- Paris: Join a passionate food connoisseur for a smallgroup gourmet foodie walk through the streets of Paris. Visit a variety of patisseries, boulangeries and chocolatiers, taste delicious specialities and meet passionate foodies along the way.
- Paris: Enjoy traditional French cuisine at your Welcome Dinner at Le Club, a local restaurant nestled on the river Siene.
- Provence: Indulge at the Michelinstarred Maison Prévôt, nestled in the heart of Provence. Savour a lunch that embraces contemporary, gourmet cuisine and follows the rhythms of the seasons from locally sourced ingredients.
Uncover the glamour and rich heritage of France, as you journey from iconic Paris to the heart of romantic Provence and the dazzling French Riviera. Stay in luxurious hotels and be introduced to passionate foodies and historians. On Chairman's Collection departures, join Count Richard de Warren for a private dinner at the luxurious Hotel Alfred Sommier. Look for the CC icon on the Dates & Prices panel to see which departures feature the Chairman’s Collection.
Day 1: Welcome to Paris.
Day 2: VIP VISIT TO CHÂTEAU DE VAUX-LE-VICOMTE.
Day 3: GOURMET FOODIE WALK AND THE EIFFEL TOWER.
Day 4: Avignon and on to Arles.
Day 5: Pont du Gard and Van Gogh.
Day 6: Olive Groves and Michelin-starred Lunch.
Day 7: Provence and Monaco.
Day 8: The Glitz and Glamour of Monaco.
Day 9: Corniche Roads and Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild.
Day 10: Farewell Monaco.
- At every hotel, you'll be treated to seamless baggage handling, with prompt delivery inside your room.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- Complimentary, private airport transfers are included on start and end dates and when additional accommodation has been booked through Luxury Gold. Complimentary, private train station transfers are included when train travel is included within the itinerary. Transfers to train stations or alternate hotels, in the same start or end city of the itinerary, may be requested but are not guaranteed.
- Luxury Gold is proud to offer various modes of transportation, from luxury coach to included train travel to boutique river cruising and more, so that you always travel in comfort and experience your journey and destination in the best possible and most appropriate way.
- You will be escorted by one of our fine Travelling Concierges, handpicked to serve as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentary, available on departures with 15 or more guests.
- From time to time, your Travelling Concierge will enchant you with a Luxury Gold Flourish, which is a local speciality representing the destination.
- Any international flights to Paris and from Nice are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this French Vogue tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 183+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this French Vogue tour. You can cancel the tour up to 93 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 92 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 350 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 92 days before departure. For any departures within 04 September 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
French Vogue tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this French Vogue tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.