- duration 10 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Paris, enjoy a guided tour of the Louvre
- Relax on the beaches of Nice
- See some of the major landmarks of Rome
- Visit Florence, an openair museum of European architectural masterpieces
Travel to Nice, the city on the French Riviera that was once home to artists, including Henri Matisse. See the opulent casinos and stunning shoreline of Monaco and take the train to La Spezia (Cinque Terre). Visit Florence, a city steeped in rich history and an open-air museum of European architectural masterpieces. Enjoy a walking tour of Rome, whose history goes back by more that 2 millennia. It is here that your tour ends.
Day 1: Paris
Day 2: Paris
Day 3: Paris - Nice
Day 4: Nice - Monaco - Nice
Day 5: Nice - Cinque Terre
Day 6: Cinque Terre
Day 7: Cinque Terre - Florence
Day 8: Florence
Day 9: Florence - Rome
Day 10: Rome
- 9 nights' accommodation in 4-star hotels
- Complimentary breakfasts in some hotels (not available everyday)
- Transport as per the itinerary, including the flight from Paris to Nice
- Activities as per the itinerary
- An experienced tour guide
- International flights to/from starting and ending cities
- Travel insurance
- Pickup and drop-off services
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Meals other than those mentioned on the itinerary
- Save US$ 63+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.