- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Walking tour of Munich
- Walking tour of Venice
- Driving tour of Berlin
- Walking tour of Florence with a local guide
What better way to spend two wonderful weeks than experiencing all that Europe has to offer? From climbing the Eiffel Tower in Paris to visiting the Colosseum in Rome and staring in awe at the majesty of the towering Swiss Alps. The sights, sounds and experiences of your European Wonder trip will stay with you long after the adventure is over.
Day 1 : London, England to Paris, France (or join in Paris)
Day 2 : Paris
Day 3 : Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
Day 4 : Swiss Alps
Day 5 : Swiss Alps to Florence, Italy
Day 6 : Florence to Rome
Day 7 : Rome including Vatican City visit
Day 8 : Rome to Venice
Day 9 : Venice to Munich, Germany
Day 10 : Munich to Berlin
Day 11 : Berlin
Day 12 : Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
Day 13 : Amsterdam
Day 14 : Amsterdam to London, England
- 13 Breakfasts
- 4 Lunches
- 6 Dinners
- 8 nights in hostels 5 nights in bungalows at European campsites
- Modern air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi, including powerpoints for charging electronics English Channel crossings
Traditional cabaret show: €65
Seine river cruise: €10
Bike tour of Paris: €28
Swiss Alps (Lauterbrunnen), Switzerland
Scenic excursion to Jungfrau ('The Top of Europe'): CHF 161.80 - 189.60
Skydiving: CHF 390 (plus €50 deposit)
Scenic helicopter ride: CHF 100 (plus €20 deposit)
Tickets for the Schilthorn cable car: CHF 79
Visit a Swiss watch shop
Gondola ride: €20
Get a personalised trip T-shirt or hoodie: €21-32
Guided tour of Vatican City: €45
Third Reich walking tour: €12
Street art and nightlife tour: €20
Bike tour of Amsterdam: €14
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to Paris and from London are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this European Wonder tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Topdeck. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 61 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 42 days before departure. For any departures within 31 October 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
European Wonder tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this European Wonder tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.