- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 18 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Driving tour of Paris and gourmet picnic by the Eiffel Tower
- Visit Pisa and see the Leaning Tower
- Walking tour of Florence with a local guide
- Tuscan wine tasting and al fresco dinner
Europe is home to some of the world's greatest sights and experiences - and on this European adventure you'll see all of the highlights plus loads of hidden treasures. Climb the Eiffel Tower, explore Rome, soak up history at the Berlin Wall and breathe in the crisp, cool air of the Alps. Make memories and friends that will last a lifetime - on a journey that you won't want to end.
Day 1 : London, England to Paris, France
Day 2 : Paris
Day 3 : Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
Day 4 : Swiss Alps
Day 5 : Swiss Alps to Florence, Italy
Day 6 : Florence
Day 7 : Florence to Rome
Day 8 : Rome
Day 9 : Rome to Venice including Vatican City visit
Day 10 : Venice
Day 11 : Venice to Austrian Alps, Austria
Day 12 : Austrian Alps to Prague, Czech Republic
Day 13 : Prague
Day 14 : Prague to Berlin, Germany
Day 15 : Berlin
Day 16 : Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
Day 17 : Amsterdam
Day 18 : Amsterdam to London, England
- 17 nights in hotels (twin or double)
- 17 Breakfasts
- 8 Dinners
- Modern air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi
- Awesome Trip Leader and Driver
France - Paris
Traditional cabaret show in Paris: €65
Seine river cruise in Paris: €10
Bike tour of Paris: €32
Switzerland - Engelberg
Scenic excursion to Mt Titlis: CHF 92
Italy - Rome
Guided tour of the Vatican City: €45
Italy - Venice
Get a personalised trip T-shirt or hoodie: €21-€32
Canyoning: €65 plus €15 deposit
Tandem paragliding: €144 plus €24 deposit
Skydiving €259 plus €40 deposit
Bike Hire: €20
Czech Republic - Prague
Local beer tasting: 800 CZK
Germany - Berlin
Third Reich walking tour: €12
Netherlands - Amsterdam
Bike tour of Amsterdam: €14
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to Paris and from Amsterdam are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this European Odyssey tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Topdeck. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 99 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 42 days before departure. For any departures within 04 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
European Odyssey tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this European Odyssey tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.