- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 34 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- Driving tour of Paris and gourmet picnic by the Eiffel Tower
- Bordeaux winery experience
- Driving tour of Barcelona
- Visit Andorra
Discover the very best that Europe has to offer on a trip that covers amazing history, unique cultures, delicious cuisine, breathtaking landscapes and awesome nightlife. On this round trip from London, you'll make love-heart eyes in Paris, marvel at Barcelona's Sagrada Família, soak up the history in Rome and hang out in sun-soaked Corfu. One thing's for certain - our Discover Europe trip is sure to leave you with memories that'll last a lifetime.
Day 1 : London, England to Paris, France
Day 2 : Paris
Day 3 : Paris to Bordeaux
Day 4 : Bordeaux to Carcassonne
Day 5 : Carcassonne to Barcelona, Spain via Andorra
Day 6 : Barcelona
Day 7 : Barcelona to French Riviera, France
Day 8 : French Riviera including Monaco visit
Day 9 : French Riviera to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
Day 10 : Swiss Alps
Day 11 : Swiss Alps to Venice, Italy
Day 12 : Venice
Day 13 : Venice to Florence
Day 14 : Florence to Rome
Day 15 : Rome including Vatican City visit
Day 16 : Rome to Corfu, Greece via Overnight Ferry
Day 17 : Corfu
Day 18 : Corfu
Day 19 : Corfu
Day 20 : Corfu to Tirana, Albania
Day 21 : Tirana to Dubrovnik, Croatia via Budva, Montenegro
Day 22 : Dubrovnik
Day 23 : Dubrovnik to Zadar
Day 24 : Zadar to Ljubljana, Slovenia
Day 25 : Ljubljana to Budapest, Hungary
Day 26 : Budapest
Day 27 : Budapest to Vienna, Austria
Day 28 : Vienna to Prague, Czech Republic
Day 29 : Prague
Day 30 : Prague to Berlin, Germany
Day 31 : Berlin
Day 32 : Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
Day 33 : Amsterdam
Day 34 : Amsterdam to London, England
- 32 nights in hotels
- 1 night in a cabin on an overnight ferry
- 33 Breakfasts
- 14 Dinners
- Modern air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi
- Awesome Trip Leader and Driver
France - Paris
Traditional cabaret show in Paris: €65
Seine river cruise in Paris: €10
Bike tour of Paris: €30
France - Bordeaux
Visit Château de Chambord: €10
Spain - Barcelona
Flamenco show in Barcelona: €15
Switzerland - Engelberg
Scenic excursion to Mt Titlis: CHF 92
Italy - Venice
Get a personalised trip T-shirt or hoodie: between €21 and €32
Italy - Rome
Guided tour of the Vatican City: €45
Croatia - Dubrovnik
Sea kayaking around the Dubrovnik Walls: 230 Kuna
Game of Thrones tour in Dubrovnik: €15
Slovenia - Ljubljana
Food tour of Ljublijana: €33
Hungary - Budapest
Dinner cruise on the Danube: €35
Austria - Vienna
Tickets to the Viennese Chamber Orchestra (dinner included): €62
Tickets to the Viennese Chamber Orchestra: €40
Czech Republic - Prague
Local beer tasting in Prague: 800 CZK
Germany - Berlin
Third Reich walking tour: €12
Netherlands - Amsterdam
Bike tour of Amsterdam: €14
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to Paris and from London are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Discover Europe tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Topdeck. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 263 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 175 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 42 days before departure. For any departures within 26 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Discover Europe tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Discover Europe tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.