- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- Driving tour of Paris and gourmet picnic by the Eiffel Tower
- Driving tour of Barcelona
- Visit a traditional French perfumery
- Walking tour of Monaco
Join us on a Europe tour that unashamedly takes in some of the continent's most classic cities as well as some of its best natural charm. Along the way we'll delve into the history of timeless cities like Rome and Paris, view Renaissance art in Florence and get caught up in the glamour of the Riviera. But that's just the start! We'll also be seduced by rural Italy and France, bask in the sun in Barcelona and be awed by the majestic Swiss Alps. This trip? It's a classic.
Day 1 : London, England to Paris, France
Day 2 : Paris
Day 3 : Paris to Bordeaux
Day 4 : Bordeaux to San Sebastián, Spain
Day 5 : San Sebastián to Barcelona, Spain
Day 6 : Barcelona
Day 7 : Barcelona to French Riviera, France
Day 8 : French Riviera
Day 9 : French Riviera to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
Day 10 : Swiss Alps
Day 11 : Swiss Alps to Venice, Italy
Day 12 : Venice
Day 13 : Venice to Florence
Day 14 : Florence to Rome
Day 15 : Rome
- -8 nights in hostels
- 1 night in a hotel
- 5 nights in bungalows at European campsites
- 14 Breakfasts
- 4 Lunches
- 8 Dinners
- Modern air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi
-Traditional cabaret show: from €65
-Seine river cruise: from €10
-Bike tour of Paris: from €30
-Flamenco show in Barcelona: from €15
-Scenic excursion to Jungfrau ('The Top of Europe'): from CHF 161.80 - 189.60
-Skydiving in the Swiss Alps: from CHF 390 (plus €50 deposit)
-Scenic helicopter ride in the Swiss Alps: from CHF 195 (plus €20 deposit)
-Gondola ride: from €20
-Get a personalised trip T-shirt: from €21
-Get a personalised trip hoodie: from €32
-Guided tour of Vatican City: from €45
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to Paris and from Rome are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Classic Europe tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Topdeck. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 99 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 66 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 42 days before departure. For any departures within 24 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Classic Europe tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Classic Europe tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.