- duration 7 days
- tour type Cruise
- tour_type Cruise tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- age_requirement 18+ yrs
- EXCURSIONS INCLUDED
- Visits to legendary artistic sites and places that inspired masterpieces:
- The AuverssurOise Château
- The Marmottan Museum in Paris
Art and culture enthusiasts can dive into the world of impressionist painters on our cruise along the Seine. There are many fine art museums, including the famous Marmottan Museum, but also the sumptuous residence and the impressive gardens of Claude Monet. It is also possible to explore emblematic cities of the Impressionist movement such as Rouen and Honfleur during our themed tours.
PARIS, discover the Impressionists' favorite places
PARIS - GIVERNY, in the footsteps of Claude Monet - VERNON
ROUEN, in the footsteps of the Impressionists
DUCLAIR - HONFLEUR
HONFLEUR - ETRETAT - the Alabaster Coast
- Occupancy cabin with shower in bathroom
- Your cruise with all meals from dinner the first evening to breakfast on the final day
- Gala dinner
- Onboard drinks included (except for drinks from our special lists)
- All excursions and visits mentioned in the program
- Assistance from our onboard multi
- Lingual host/hostess
- Welcome cocktail
- Onboard entertainment
- Thematic presentations
- "guinguette" evening
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees.
- Drinks from our special lists, or drinks ordered during excursions or transfers
- Cancellation and baggage insurance
- Entrance fee to the Eugène Boudin Museum in Honfleur
- Transfers/travel to and from departure/arrival points
- Personal expenses.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 63+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this An Impressionist View of the Seine (port-to-port cruise) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 April 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 April 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
An Impressionist View of the Seine (port-to-port cruise) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this An Impressionist View of the Seine (port-to-port cruise) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Tour Packages
The An Impressionist View of the Seine tour offers two separate excursion packages, DISCOVERY and CLASSIC, which are not included in the price and must be paid for separately. You have the option of purchasing either one of the packages once your booking has been confirmed.
Please note that you can also purchase these packages onboard, but at higher prices.