- duration 5 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Fly directly to stunning San Blas from Panama City
- Enjoy time in paradise on a Caribbean island
- Swim in crystal clear waters with tropical fish
Leave the noise and rush of the modern world behind as you fly to the pristine, laid-back San Blas Islands. Swim around your host island in crystal clear Caribbean waters and enjoy a tour to discover the island’s breathtaking surroundings.
Day 1: Panama City-San Blas, Panama (Day 1: Panama City-San Blas, Panama)
Day 2: San Blas, Panama (Day 2: San Blas, Panama)
Day 3: San Blas, Panama (Day 3: San Blas, Panama)
Day 4: San Blas, Panama (Day 4: San Blas, Panama)
Day 5: San Blas-Panama City, Panama (Day 5: San Blas-Panama City, Panama)
- 4 Nights in basic double or single cabin
- 4 Breakfast(s)
- 4 Lunch(es)
- 4 Dinner(s)
- Accommodation Pick-up, Airplane & Boat
- Panama City accommodation pick-up
- Flight & boat to/from islands
- 4 guided San Blas tours
- Guide on tours
- Extra support
- On-island contact (limited English)
- Optional Kuna Yala village visit (approx. $20 USD)
- Tour leader
- Drinks & snacks (recommended to bring)
- Snorkelling gear
- Accommodation drop-off
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Optional gratuities
- Bookmundi is partner with Bamba . You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 62 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 535 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 20 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
San Blas Islands Air-Expedition 5D/4N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this San Blas Islands Air-Expedition 5D/4N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
Your accommodations will be comfortable but rustic, with limited services and amenities. The idea of this trip is to connect with pristine nature, not to have a luxury resort experience. The islands are beautifully maintained, with incredible beaches and a very clean and healthy coral reef. However, there is no air-conditioning, no television, and very little cell phone signal. Be prepared to immerse yourself in pristine nature and a laid-back island lifestyle and expect to spend a lot of free time in nature with few activities. Please also note that food options will be basic and limited to what is locally available and in season.
Local Culture: Please remember you will be sharing the island with the local Kuna people. You are a guest in their home, and it is important to respect that they are a bit shy and not too social with the tourists. Please respect their culture, ALWAYS ask before photographing the locals (and be gracious and understanding if they decline).
What to Bring: Your original passport with a valid entry stamp to Panama which will be revised by immigration. Your bag may weigh no more than 25 lbs since the capacity of the motorized canoes is limited. You can leave your big backpack at your accommodation. Please make sure you have enough cash before you leave Panama City as there are no ATM machines on the San Blas islands. Please be aware that electricity is only available during daytime hours and you should bring extra batteries for your camera. It is also highly recommended to bring snorkelling gear with you, as it can be hard to find high-quality gear on the island.
In case of an emergency at the island, please ask your guide to call our local office.