- duration 4 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Fly directly to stunning San Blas from Panama City
- Enjoy time in paradise on a Caribbean island
- Swim in crystal clear waters with tropical fish
Leave the noise and rush of the modern world behind as you fly to the pristine, laid-back San Blas Islands. Swim around your host island in crystal clear Caribbean waters and enjoy a tour to discover the island’s breathtaking surroundings.
Day 1: Panama City-San Blas, Panama
Days 2: San Blas, Panama
Days 3: San Blas, Panama
Day 4: San Blas-Panama City, Panama
- 3 nights in basic double or single cabin
- 3 Breakfast(s)
- 3 Lunch(es)
- 3 Dinner(s)
- Accommodation Pick-Up, Airplane & Boat
- Panama City accommodation pick-up
- Flight & boat to/from islands
- 3 guided San Blas tours
- Guide on tours
- Extra support
- On-island contact (limited English)
- Optional Kuna Yala village visit (approx. $20 USD)
- -Prices subject to change without prior notice
- Tour leader
- Drinks & snacks (recommended to bring)
- Snorkelling gear
- Accommodation drop-off
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 50+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this San Blas Islands Air-Expedition 4D/3N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 15 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 15 August 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
San Blas Islands Air-Expedition 4D/3N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this San Blas Islands Air-Expedition 4D/3N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Your accommodations will be comfortable but rustic, with limited services and amenities. The idea of this trip is to connect with pristine nature, not to have a luxury resort experience. The islands are beautifully maintained, with incredible beaches and a very clean and healthy coral reef. However, there is no air-conditioning, no television, and very little cell phone signal. Be prepared to immerse yourself in pristine nature and a laid-back island lifestyle and expect to spend a lot of free time in nature with few activities. Please also note that food options will be basic and limited to what is locally available and in season.
Local Culture: Please remember you will be sharing the island with the local Kuna people. You are a guest in their home, and it is important to respect that they are a bit shy and not too social with the tourists. Please respect their culture, ALWAYS ask before photographing the locals (and be gracious and understanding if they decline).
What to Bring: Your original passport with a valid entry stamp to Panama which will be revised by immigration. Your bag may weigh no more than 25 lbs since the capacity of the motorized canoes is limited. You can leave your big backpack at your accommodation. Please make sure you have enough cash before you leave Panama City as there are no ATM machines on the San Blas islands. Please be aware that electricity is only available during daytime hours and you should bring extra batteries for your camera. It is also highly recommended to bring snorkelling gear with you, as it can be hard to find high-quality gear on the island.
In case of an emergency at the island, please ask your guide to call our local office.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols