- Active and outdoor
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- duration 3 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Spend a few days in the pristine San Blas Islands
- Enjoy time in paradise on a Caribbean island
- Swim in crystal clear waters with tropical fish
Leave the noise and rush of the modern world behind as you travel to the pristine, laid-back San Blas Chichime Islands. This amazing place is ideal for adventurers or for those who simply want to disconnect completely from modern life. In it, you can relax, know the customs of the natives and marvel at their landscape. If you like to snorkel, this is the perfect paradise for you. Swim around your host island in crystal clear Caribbean waters and enjoy a tour to discover the island’s breathtaking surroundings.
Day 1: Panama City - San Blas Islands, Panama
Day 2: San Blas Islands, Panama
Day 3: San Blas Islands - Panama City, Panama
- 2 nights in shared cabin, private cabin double or private cabin single
- 2 Breakfast(s)
- 2 Lunch(es)
- 2 Dinner(s)
- Panama City accommodation pick-up/drop-off
- Shared 4x4 transportation & boat to/from islands
- Exciting nature and cultural activities
- Visit to Natural Pool, Fragata Island, Perro Island-Sunken ship.
- Fee for the Island Perro and Fragata
- Kuna's Tax + Port Tax for Tourists (approx $23 starting from 6 years old)
- San Blas Islands & port fee (approx $10 USD)
- Optional Kuna Yala village visit (approx. $20 USD)
- Tour leader
- Drinks & snacks (Recommended to Bring)
- Snorkelling gear (aprox 3USD per person)
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 17 today.
- Earn US$ 11+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this San Blas Chichime Islands Experience 3D/2N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 06 June 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 06 June 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
San Blas Chichime Islands Experience 3D/2N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this San Blas Chichime Islands Experience 3D/2N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Your accommodations will be rustic, with few services and amenities. The idea of this trip is to connect with pristine nature, not to have a luxury resort experience. The islands are beautifully maintained, with incredible beaches and a very clean and healthy coral reef. However, there is no air-conditioning, no television, and very little cell phone signal. Be prepared to immerse yourself in pristine nature and a laid-back island lifestyle and expect to spend a lot of free time in nature with few activities, especially when booking the budget package. Please also note that food options will be basic and limited to what is locally available and in season.
Dorm beds: Several cabins in shared dorms can be from 6 people up to 12/14 people. They are assigned once you arrive on the island and cannot be chosen before.
Private Cabins: There are various private cabins.
The cabanas and dorm are basic but comfortable, they have sand floors and lights in the evening.
The restrooms are seperate from all accomodations and failry basic as well. There are 2 toilets and 2 showers shared between all guests.
There are not outlets for charging in most of the cabanas however guests may charge devices in the restaurant area in the evening.
From December to April, besides being the high season period, it is also the period of the winds and therefore the most agitated sea in some days.
Please remember you will be sharing the island with the local Kuna people. You are a guest in their home, and it is important to respect that they are a bit shy and not too social with the tourists. Please respect their culture, ALWAYS ask before photographing the locals (and be gracious and understanding if they decline).
What to Bring
Your original passport with a valid entry stamp to Panama which will be revised by immigration. Your bag may weigh no more than 25 lbs since the capacity of the motorized canoes is limited. You can leave your big backpack at your accommodation. Please make sure you have enough cash before you leave Panama City as there are no ATM machines on the San Blas islands. Please be aware that electricity is only available during daytime hours and you should bring extra batteries for your camera. It is also highly recommended to bring snorkelling gear with you, as it can be hard to find high-quality gear on the island.
In case of an emergency at the island, please ask your guide to call our local office.
We recommend you bring extra snacks, drinks, sunblock, sunglasses, etc.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols