- Sample world-class coffee and chocolate amidst centuries of history
- Witness the inner workings of creating crisp Panamanian beer
- Slurp down the famous ceviche beside the Malecón
With a head full of memories and a camera full of photos, we leave the historic sites and move on to tour a local microbrewery. Trying Panamanian beer is an extra tasty affair, and we will taste the top flavours on tap at this gorgeous locally run operation. The open nature of the brewery will also give us an insight into the care and effort that is required to create such crisp and unique beer flavour. Who knew that beer tasting could be such an educational experience?
The picturesque city seawall is the ideal place to taste Panama’s national dish, with the freshest ingredients found in the local seafood markets near the water’s edge. This delicious concoction of seafood, citrus and herbs is popular for a reason, and you will enjoy it in the beautiful and fresh sea air. From here, we finish our tour with a cocktail made from Panama’s oldest rum. This fine blend of new and old, much like the city itself, is a perfect way to end a truly enjoyable day, as the sun sets across this wonderfully enticing city.
- Local english-speaking guide
- food and drink samples (coffee
- Beer sampler
- Transportation to and from the meeting point
- Additional food and drink beyond what is stated above
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips / gratuities for the guide.
Child Policy: Children and teens under 18 years of age are not permitted on this tour.
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.