- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy three nights in the heart of Panama City.
- Travel by dugout canoe to an Emberá village to learn about indigenous culture.
Explore the colors and natural beauty of Panama – a land between the seas. Cruise through the canal aboard the Pacific Queen on a partial transit and stay in the heart of Panama City. Travel via dugout canoe to meet the indigenous Emberá people. Explore bustling local markets. Visit the historic district in Panama City, Casco Viejo, and the Miraflores Locks Visitor Center. Hike along rainforest trails to a waterfall. Stay in Anton Valley, a community nestled entirely within a volcano crater. Meet the locals and learn about Panamanian folklore and artisan crafts, including the traditional pollera dress. Enjoy a farm-to-table experience at a finca in Chitré. Complete your Panama experience with a final night in your resort overlooking Playa Bonita.
Day 1 : Panama City, Panama - Tour Begins
Day 2 : Panama City - Emberá Village - Panama City
Day 3 : Panama City - Panama Canal Cruise - Panama City
Day 4 : Panama City - Anton Valley
Day 5 : Anton Valley
Day 6 : Anton Valley - Chitré
Day 7 : Chitré
Day 8 : Chitré - Playa Bonita
Day 9 : Playa Bonita - Tour Ends
- Intercontinental Miramar
- Los Mandarinos Hotel
- Cubitá Boutique Resort and Spa
- Westin Playa Bonita
- 8 Breakfasts
- 3 Lunchs
- 4 Dinners
- Any international flights to Panama City and from Playa Bonita are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Discover Panama tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 62+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Discover Panama tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 08 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 08 July 2021, a deposit of 300 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 63 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Discover Panama tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Discover Panama tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- This trip will operate with a number of empty seats to ensure that we always allow for appropriate extra physical distancing. We work closely with our local partners to ensure adequate physical distancing during meals, experiences, and sightseeing.