- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 7+ years old
- max group size 49
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Drop anchor in smaller port towns like Quepos away from the larger ships. Because of the size of your adventure cruise, your choices are endless on where to stop.
- Discover the depths of the Costa Rican jungle in Manuel Antonio National Park, taking a guided walk through the thickets of the fragile rainforest with an expert naturalist.
- On your cruising days, take regular swim stops off the boat, keep learning with onboard lectures from your naturalist guide, or simply laze on the sundeck with a good book – it’s up to you.
- Meet with one of the seven indigenous groups of Panama on an excursion to an Embera village, discovering their handicrafts, sharing lunch and enjoying a dance with the locals.
Central America is truly a place to fall in love with nature – be it dense, wildlife-filled forests, white beaches with irresistible waters, or vast jungle-ringed lakes – and you’ll get to experience it all on this memorable small ship adventure cruise. Aboard the M/S Panorama, cruise along the Pacific Coast and choose to explore lush nature reserves, snorkel among the marine life of idyllic islands, and indulge in beach barbecues. You can spend time with the indigenous locals, swim in crystal clear waters, and enter the locks of the famous Panama Canal. With stops at the likes of Gatun Lake, Playa Muerto Darrien, and Granito de Oro Island, this trip is a unique way to experience this diverse corner of Central America.
Embarkation in Colon at Colon 2000 Port, Panama
Panama City, Panama
Playa Muerto (Darien National Park) Panama
Granito de Oro - Coiba Islands, Panama
Golfito - Casa Orchideas - Drake Bay, Costa Rica
Drake Bay, Costa Rica,
Quepos and Playa Bisansz, Costa Rica
Disembarkation in Puerto Caldera, Costa Rica
- Small Cruise Ship 9 nights
- 7 Breakfasts, 7 Lunches, 7 Dinners
- Small Cruise Ship
- An expert tour leader
- Any international flights to Panama City and from Puerto Caldera are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cruising Costa Rica and Panama - Panama to Costa Rica tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 106+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cruising Costa Rica and Panama - Panama to Costa Rica tour. You can cancel the tour up to 28 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 27 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 21 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 21 October 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 27 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cruising Costa Rica and Panama - Panama to Costa Rica tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cruising Costa Rica and Panama - Panama to Costa Rica tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This is a small ship adventure cruise, which means you’ll be sailing on a yacht with between 30 – 50 other people. The boat is spacious and comfortable, but it focuses more on the destination than on-board activities. Instead of a pool, we have the sea itself. Instead of a casino, we’ve got board games and a good book. There’s also no formal dress code to worry about. Wifi is available for a small charge.
- Our ship moves under engine power, rather than sailing, so all cabins will experience light engine noise when the ship is moving (and occasionally when we drop anchor). It’s probably worth packing earplugs if you’re a light sleeper.
- Onshore activities and excursions will involve a bit of walking. You’ll be visiting a lot of National Parks, and you may have to cross uneven ground, sometimes in slippery conditions.
- If you’re concerned about seasickness, there are seasickness tablets on-board. The ship will experience some roll and pitch in choppy conditions, however all of our ships come equipped with stabilisers to minimise movement. Most of our departures run in peak season, when the seas are calmer. Your crew do all they can to minimise any discomfort.
- There are no lifts (elevators) on-board our ships, so you’ll have to navigate a few steep flights of stairs on-board. Handrails are always available.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated. Children aged 17 years and under must present either a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery or proof of full vaccination. Any customer who is unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons can apply for an exemption. Customers must provide a medical certificate from a medical professional. These new safety measures apply on all trips, except for tours in Australia, New Zealand and the Cook Islands.