- duration 8 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- guiding method
- Tour Code BM-26711
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Enjoy 5 private yoga lessons
- Be part and experience an authentic Mayan Fire Ceremony
- Get off the beaten path and enjoy an authentic side of Lake Atitlan
Get immersed in a relaxing environment and enjoy this 8-day yoga retreat in the stunning Lake Atitlan. Focus on wellness activities and wholesome living and spend your days at the shore of this world famous lake, located in a massive volcanic crater in Guatemala’s southwestern highlands.
Day 1: Panajachel - Santa Cruz de la Laguna, Guatemala
Days 2 to 7: Santa Cruz de la Laguna, Guatemala
Day 8: Santa Cruz de la Laguna - Panajachel, Guatemala
- Eco-boutique retreat center at Santa Cruz de La Laguna
- 7 Breakfast(s)
- 6 Lunch(es)
- 7 Dinner(s)
- Return private boat transfers Panajachel/Santa Cruz
- Wellness activities
- Five 1-hour yoga private sessions
- Two 1-hour spa treatments
- Mayan fire ceremony
- All taxes
- Guatemala City or Panajachel accommodation
- Personal expenses
- Travel Insurance
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Earn US$ 94+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Lake Atitlan Yoga Retreat 8D/7N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 12 October 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 12 October 2022, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Lake Atitlan Yoga Retreat 8D/7N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Lake Atitlan Yoga Retreat 8D/7N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.
Please note that you will be staying in a retreat center, not a resort. There are no TVs or phones in the rooms. This is an opportunity to tune in to your inner being while unplugging from your daily life. You will have access to the best internet available in the area, it runs on a limited satellite bandwidth and has an additional cost of $3/day or $20/week. The signal is generally reliable for basic functions (i.e. texts and email) but cannot handle “heavy” usage such as large file uploads/downloads and video streaming.
The meals provided are vegetarian but you can add a portion of chicken or fish for an additional cost. The bar in your accommodation serves beer, wine and cocktails and is open until 9:30pm.
There are ATMs in Panajachel, San Pedro, San Juan and Santiago, but not in Santa Cruz or your accommodation. We recommend you bring about $100-150 (Q800-1000) in cash for incidentals. You can exchange money at the airport. Though the exchange rate is not as good it is the most convenient option.
COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols