- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Run with the bulls during San Ferminis
- Participate in the Stoked in the Park Festival
- Party every night
- Enjoy awesome installations and live musical performances
Meet hundreds of new, open-minded, international friends. Take part in our live radio show and get frisky at Stoke Travel’s very own festival within a festival. In a true Stoke Travel fashion, we’ll have the biggest party outside of the Running of the Bulls 2019.
We’ll have your tent already erected within our big, beautiful, grassy and shaded campsite outside of Pamplona, your mattress rolled out and your sleeping bag at the ready by the time you arrive. Our chefs will be serving hot and tasty breakfasts each morning and hearty dinners each night to ensure that you have enough energy to keep going. And, as always, we have optional unlimited beer and sangria on offer at the camp. Our chill-out campsite and awesome guides will make your running-of-the-bulls experience extra special and.
Be part of the magical playground we've created just for you. Enjoy the madness in town during the day and the fiesta at night. After you are exhausted of running and partying, you can spend the whole day and night checking out the awesome installations we’ve created and the musicians and performers we’ve invited.
Day 1: Stoke campsite
Day 2: Attend El Chupinazo (the opening ceremony)
Day 3: The first run
Day 4: Closing ceremony
- Camping accommodation (pre-erected, twin-share tents with a mattress & a sleeping bag)
- Daily breakfast and dinner
- Daily campsite parties
- Awesome guides
- Entry to Stoked in the Park (8 - 10 July)
- Unlimited Booze (per day)
- Campsite bus into town
- Traditional Red and White Clth
- Bulls Balcony Viewing
- Some meals
- Transport to/from event
- Unlimited beer and sangria in our campsite bar (€10 per day per person extra)
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical Information18+ clients only.