- duration 9 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 40+ years old
- Embark on a Mafiathemed walking tour of Palermo
- Indulge in a delicious chocolate tasting session amidst the magnificent Baroque architecture of Modica
- Visit an organic farm and taste awardwinning olive oil
Centuries-old monasteries and Norman churches. Ancient Greek temples and bustling Italian markets. Sicily is a living museum wrapped in superb scenery that ranges from sheer gorges and golden beaches to a remarkable volcano.
Day 1 : Palermo - Monreale - Selinunte
Day 2 : Selinunte - Mazara del Vallo - Sciacca - Favara
Day 3 : Favara - Agrigento - Piazza Armerina - Ragusa
Day 4 : Ragusa - Modica - Ragusa
Day 5 : Ragusa - Noto - Syracuse
Day 6 : Syracuse
Day 7 : Syracuse - Mount Etna - Carruba
Day 8 : Carruba - Taormina - Carruba
Day 9 : Carruba - Catania
- 8 nights in boutique accommodation
- 8 Breakfasts
- 5 Lunches
- 3 Dinners
- Premium mini-coach transportation
- Experienced Back-Roads Tour Leader and Driver
- Any international flights to Palermo and from Catania are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this The Splendours of Sicily tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Back-Roads Touring. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 152 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 101 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 99 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure. For any departures within 17 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
The Splendours of Sicily tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this The Splendours of Sicily tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.