- Food tour
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 28+ yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Learn about the darker side of Palermo on a Mafia tour
- Escape the city in search of Sicily’s beaches and hilltop towns.
- Get lost in ancient streets and sit back in the sunshine with an espresso
- Try the very best of Sicilian cuisine: /aperitivo/ in Catania, street food on a Palermo night tour, wine tasting on Mount Etna and sweet treats in Taormina
See the best of Sicily’s city life, coast and volcanic landscapes on a six-day Italian adventure. Delve into Mafia history in Palermo. Spend time on the beach in Cefalu. Then up the ante with a memorable 4X4 drive across Mount Etna, Europe’s largest active volcano. Along the way you’ll taste Palermo’s street food, devour gelato, try sweet treats in Taormina and sample Etna’s wine. /Delizioso/.
Day 1: Welcome to Palermo
Day 2: Take a Mafia tour. Tonight, you’ll taste the best of the city on a foodie
Day 3: Travel to Cefalu for beach time, then on to Taormina Bay
Day 4: Ride Taormina’s cable car, explore the historic centre or relax at the
Day 5: Discover the formidable Mount Etna by 4x4. Go wine tasting and travel to
Day 6: Discover Syracuse, or return home – you decide
- Five nights in comfortable and central 4-star hotels , Free arrival transfer from Palermo airport to start hotel at two set times and one departure transfer to Catania airport
- All breakfasts, one lunch, one dinner, one /aperitivo /and one wine tasting , Wine tasting and lunch on Mount Etna
- All transport and listed activitie
- Four days of guided sightseeing and activities
- Tour leader throughout
- Two special guided walking tours in Palermo
- Mount Etna excursion by 4x4
- Any international flights to Palermo and from Catania are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Street Food & Sunshine in Sicily tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 76+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Street Food & Sunshine in Sicily tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 05 May 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 05 May 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Street Food & Sunshine in Sicily tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Street Food & Sunshine in Sicily tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- An average group size of maximum 10 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19. Local authority requirements will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.