- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- Food tour
- Art and architecture
- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 2
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Join our eight-day private tour and discover the natural gem of South Africa, one of the most diverse and exciting countries in the world. Sample locally produced wines and glorious cheeses. Visit and farm and see large flocks of ostriches. Explore the Cango Caves, discovered by the San almost 10’000 years ago. Have authentic safari and wildlife experiences at Addo Elephant National Park and Tsitsikamma National Park. Admire South Africa’s extensive coastline and spectacular views and travel to the continent’s most south-western point, this trip will fill your senses and satisfy your curiosity about this thrilling country.
Day 1: Arrival Cape Town – Paarl (55km – 45min)
Day 2: Parl – Oudtshoorn (375km – 4.5hrs)
Day 3: Oudtshoorn – Sundays River Valley (400km – 5hrs)
Day 4: Sundays River Valley – Addo N. Park – Sundays River Valley (40km – 30min)
Day 5: Sundays River Valley – Knysna (320km – 4hrs)
Day 6: Knysna – Cape South Coast (365km – 4.5hrs)
Day 7: Cape South Coast – Hermanus (115km – 1.5hrs)
Day 8: Hermanus – Departure Cape Town (100km – 1.5hr)
- 7 night’s hotel accommodation
- 7 Breakfasts
- Arrival private transfer from Cape Town International Airport (Day 1)
- Private transportation throughout the tour (Day 1-7)
- Departure private transfer from Cape Town International Airport (Day 8)
- Operated with English-speaking local guide during the scheduled activities (Day 1-6)
- Spanish-speaking local guide available upon an additional cost (optional extra)
- ENTRANCE FEES & ACTIVITES:
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: Wine & Cheese Tasting at Fairview's Wine Estate (Day 1); Wine Tasting and Cellar tour (en route), Visit to Safari Ostrich Farm (Day 2); Cango Caves (Day 3); Addo Elephant National Park (Day 4); Tsitsikamma National Park (Day 5); Cape Agulhas, Wine and food pairing at Creation Wine Estate (Day 7)
- Meet & Greet
- Visa fees
- Domestic flights
- International flights
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- Recommended tours: Featherbed John Benn cruise
- Optional tours: Boat-based whale watching in Hermanus (June - November), Shark Cage Diving
- City tax not included, payable on the spot
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Porterage and gratuities
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 103+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cape Town With Garden Route And Vineyards, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 November 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cape Town With Garden Route And Vineyards, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cape Town With Garden Route And Vineyards, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.