8 Trips by Outshine Adventure Pvt LtdThamel, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Close up views of the world's highest mountain - Mount Everest.
- Reach the famous Everest Base Camp and also the view point KalaPatthar at 5600 meters.
- Sherpa culture, fantastic trekking trails.
- Panoramic View from Poon Hill (3210 meters).
- Explore Gurung community and village in Ghandruk.
- Beautiful Dhaulagiri & Annapurna Range View.
- Panoramic mountain views from Annapurna Base Camp, the place where mountaineers start out
- Culturally rich trek with great fauna and flora
- Explore Sama Gaun. ( 3550 Meters).
- Excellent view from Larke La Pass ( 5216 meters.)
- Explore Manang Village ( 3800 meters).
- Panoramic View from the Highest Pass Thorang La ( 5416 meters).
- Explore Hindu Temple and Muktinath Village.
- Explore Panoramic View from Tserko Ree ( 4981 meters).
- Explore Kanjing Gompa Village and Monastery.
- Langtang Tibetan Cultural Village.
Highlights Read More
- Espectacular View of the Ghanesh Himal Range.
- Explore Ruby Valley.
- Explore virgin Nepali culture and villages.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results