- Active and outdoor
- Art and architecture
- duration 2 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 2
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Marrakech: Admire the famous Koutoubia Mosque, visit the beautiful Bahia Palace, and wander through the bustling Jemaa elFnaa market.
- Kasbah Telouet: One of the oldest and most luxurious palaces belonging to Pacha elGlaoui’s family.
- Fint Oasis: Also known as the Green Garden of the Sahara.
Ouarzazate is the most famous and charming city in the south of Morocco. It evokes images of green oases, snowy peaks, palm groves, ksours and fortified villages… Its magnificent Kasbahs dazzle visitors with their beauty: Taourirt, Tifoultout, Aït Ben Haddou and more. Come explore Ouarzazate and discover the hidden treasures of this region.
Day 1: Marrakech – Tizi'n Tichka - Ouarzazate
Day 2: Ouarzazate – Fint Oasis - Marrakech
- ● 1 night’s accommodation
- ● 1 breakfast (on Day 2), 1 dinner (on Day 1) and 2 lunches (on Days 1 and 2)
- ● Operated with an English, Spanish, French and German-speaking driver
- ● Private 4x4 vehicle with A/C and a driver
- ● Visit and entrance fees to museums and monuments mentioned in the itinerary (Kasbah Telouet + Kasbah Taourirt + Kasbah Tifoultoute)
- Visas, international flights and airport taxes (clients pay them directly)
- Driver/guide tips
- Personal travel, baggage and medical insurance
- Telephone bill, laundry and any items of a personal nature such as drinks and meals not stated in the programme
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 20+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Ouarzazate Overnight, 2 Days, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 November 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Ouarzazate Overnight, 2 Days, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Ouarzazate Overnight, 2 Days, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.