- duration 1 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Experience the charm of the Otavalo Market. See the stunning landscapes surrounding the market and stop in Cayambre on the way to the market to try local delicacies such as bizcochos.
This full-day excursion is the perfect way to experience the charm of Ecuador's Otavalo Market. Stop in Cayambre on the way to the market and try bizcochos, a local specialty. Arrive in Otavalo, a vibrant city surrounded by picturesque mountains, to explore the market and admire all of its beautiful handicrafts. Later, head to the Peguche waterfalls.
Duration: 12 hours
Meeting Point: Your Hotel in Downtown Quito
Finish Point: Your Hotel in Downtown Quito
Itinerary: Enjoy a full-day excursion to experience the charm and culture of Ecuador's Otavalo Market. Surrounded by the Imbabura, Cotacachi, and Mojanda volcanoes, the vibrant and beautiful city of Otavalo is home to a large indigenous poulation and known for its handicrafts. Stop in Cayambre on the way to the market, to try local bizcochos. Spend some time in the Otavalo Market, before heading to the Peguche waterfalls.
Note that this Day Tour is operated by one of G Adventures' preferred suppliers and will be a shared service with other non-G Adventures travellers.
Packing essentials: Warm clothing, waterproof jacket, hat, camera, extra snacks and water, sunglasses, sunblock.
- 1 lunch
- Local guide
- Any international flights to/from Otavalo are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Quito Day Tour: Otavalo Market (full day) tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 4 today.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Quito Day Tour: Otavalo Market (full day) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Quito Day Tour: Otavalo Market (full day) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Quito Day Tour: Otavalo Market (full day) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 8 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.