- duration 23 days
- tour type Cruise
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Continue exploring the Svalbard Archipelago.
- Enjoy a day relaxing at sea and take advantage of the many facilities on board your luxury yacht.
- Cruise among glorious icebergs and active volcanoes and feel the spray of thundering waterfalls.
- Iceland’s quirky capital city is yours to discover at leisure.
Experience the Ultimate Arctic Islands & Iceland on this 23 day journey from Oslo to Reykjavic. Encounter glaciers, active volcanoes & spectacular fjords.
The jewels in the Arctic crown
This comprehensive voyage will take you from the Svalbard Archipelago to Greenland’s fjords and then a circumnavigation of Iceland. Massive glaciers, active volcanoes, spectacular fjords, unique cultures and intriguing history – this voyage has it all.
Explore the icy wonderlands at the top of the world in the Svalbard Archipelago, the kingdom of the polar bear. Discover the pristine fjords and waterways of the world’s largest island, along the east coast of Greenland before circumnavigating Iceland and uncovering its secrets.
Day 1 : Oslo - Longyearbyen
Day 2 : Svalbard Archipelago
Day 3 : Svalbard Archipelago
Day 4 : Svalbard Archipelago
Day 5 : At Sea
Day 6 : At Sea
Day 7 : North East Greenland
Day 8 : East Coast Fjords
Day 9 : East Coast Fjords
Day 10 : East Coast Fjords
Day 11 : East Coast Fjords
Day 12 : East Coast Fjords
Day 13 : At Sea
Day 14 : Reykjavik
Day 15 : Snaefellsnes Peninsula
Day 16 : Isafjördur
Day 17 : Grimsey Island - Akureyri
Day 18 : Akureyri
Day 19 : Húsavík
Day 20 : Seydisfjördur
Day 21 : Westman Islands
Day 22 : Thorlakshofn
Day 23 : Reykjavik
Travel in comfort, as Scenic offers a wide range of accommodations for you to choose from:
- Verandah suite
- Deluxe verandah suite
- Grand deluxe verandah suite
- Meals included as per the itinerary.
- From a dress-up gastronomic extravaganza to a low-key handmade pizza, we cater for every style of dining. We source from regional suppliers; our food is both extremely fresh and in season. Our chefs draw inspiration from the countries we pass through so you’ll experience true cuisines from every region. And of course, there’s an extensive selection of complimentary beverages all day too.
- 23 days cruise.
- Throughout the entirety of your 23 days cruise, you will have unlimited access to all of Scenic’s luxuries.
- On board, you’ll have full access to a wellness area, complete with massage services and a hair salon, a gym, special on-board entertainment, Wi-Fi internet, e-bikes and of course luxuriously appointed suites to retire to at the end of the day.
Based on the departure date you choose, you will be travelling onboard one or more of the following cruise ships:
- Scenic eclipse
- We use local guides onshore as we believe nobody knows a location quite like someone who lives there. We’ll take you to all the must-see highlights but we’ll also take you off-the-beaten-track to explore the little-known gems and delightful back streets that only we know.
- From nightly turndown to laundry concierge service included for all guests, your butler will provide an exceptional level of service that combines 5-star quality with personal attention to detail.
- Only 200 guests on board
- 100% spacious Verandah Suites
- Butler service for every guest
- Up to ten on board dining experiences, from casual to fine dining
- Complimentary beverages all day, every day
- 16 member Specialist Polar Discovery Team
- Exclusive Scenic Enrich experiences
- Your choice of Scenic Freechoice activities
- Scenic Discovery excursions
- Explore by night with late departures
- Engaging lecture and education program on board
- Complimentary expedition parka, water bottle plus use of special polar boots
- Internal flights and taxes
- All tipping and gratuities
- Any international flights to Oslo and from Reykjavik are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Ultimate Arctic Islands & Iceland tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 350+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Ultimate Arctic Islands & Iceland tour. You can cancel the tour up to 96 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 95 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 99 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 95 days before departure. For any departures within 02 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Ultimate Arctic Islands & Iceland tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Ultimate Arctic Islands & Iceland tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.