- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 12+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Embark on the famous Trolltunga hike
- Shoot photos on Pulpit Rock
- See one sixth of Norway's territory from Gaustatoppen on a sunny day
- Explore the cities of Oslo and Bergen with our local guides
This tour provides you with a unique opportunity to get acquainted with the stunning Norwegian nature, but you will have a chance to observe the Norwegian urban lifestyle, too! Right after your arrival, an exciting, four-hour-long bus tour will introduce the capital of this country to you. And even though the Oslo city tour includes many sights, some of the attractions will be left for you to discover on your own – you will have enough time for that!
In Bergen, you will enjoy a two-hour-long walking tour with a local guide and get the chance to discover the former capital and one of the most beautiful cities in Norway. This tour will also take you to the towns of Eidfjord and Odda, where you will get an opportunity to stroll across beautiful sites and get a better understanding of the life of the locals.
In addition to the hikes and city tours, there is a memorable cruise trip through Nærøyfjord, a Unesco World Heritage site settled right between towering mountains. You may also choose an optional Flamsbana ride, arguably the most scenic train ride in the world.
Explore the authentic Norwegian nature throughout this intense, ten-day tour. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Oslo arrival
Day 2: Oslo city tour
Day 3: Hike Gaustatoppen and drive to Pulpit Rock
Day 4: Pulpit Rock hike and transfer to Odda
Day 5: Hardanger tour with optional kayaking & rafting activities
Day 6: Hike Trolltunga and transfer to Bergen
Day 7: Explore Bergen
Day 8: Enjoy a stunning cruise across Nærøyfjord
Day 9: Drive to Oslo
Day 10: Oslo departure
- 8 nights' accommodation in a hotel and 1 night in a hostel
- 10 Breakfasts and 7 Dinners
- Transport provided by long-distance tourist coach with WC and WiFi for 8 days
- An English-speaking tour leader/hiking instructor
- Activities and tours mentioned in the itinerary
- 4-hour Oslo city tour
- 2-hour Bergen city tour
- Nærøyfjord cruise
- Ascent to Gaustatoppen by funicular way
- 3 ferry crossings
- Shuttle bus to Trolltunga
- Entrance Fee to Viking Ships Museum in Oslo
- Ticket to cable car in Bergen
- Flåmsbana Ride
- Funicular from Gaustatoppen
- Kayaking tour
- Rafting tour
- International airfare
- Pickup and drop-off transfer
- Meals beside daily breakfasts and 7 dinners
- Norway visa charges
- Travel insurance
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Save US$ 78+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationEach participant must be fit enough for a 12-hour-long strenuous hike to Trolltunga. It is necessary to have warm trekking clothes, hiking boots, and raincoat.