- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the Ringebu stave church
- Drive the famous Trolls’ Path
- Cruise the majestic Geirangerfjord
- Visit Trondheim and the town of Hell
Let us take your breath away as we travel through some of the most majestic scenery Scandinavia has to offer. Beginning in the Norwegian capital, we’ll journey north all the way to the Arctic Circle, taking in the stunning fjords and glaciers, lakes and mountains, rivers and forests along the way. On our way back down, we’ll stop by Helsinki and Tallinn. Awesome, huh?
Day 1 : Oslo, Norway
Day 2 : Oslo
Day 3 : Oslo to Åndalsnes
Day 4 : Åndalsnes
Day 5 : Åndalsnes to Steinkjer
Day 6 : Steinkjer to Bjerka
Day 7 : Bjerka to Tysfjord
Day 8 : Tysfjord to Skibotn
Day 9 : Skibotn to Olderfjord
Day 10 : Olderfjord
Day 11 : Olderfjord to Rovaniemi, Finland
Day 12 : Rovaniemi to Jyvaskyla
Day 13 : Jyvaskyla to Helsinki
Day 14 : Helsinki to Tallinn, Estonia
Day 15 : Tallinn
- -6 nights in hostels
- 7 nights in cabins at campsites
- 1 night in a hotel upgrade
- 14 Breakfasts
- 12 Lunches
- 12 Dinners
- Modern air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi.
-Visit The Viking Ship Museum: from NOK 100
-Visit The Kon-Tiki Museum: from NOK 120
-Visit The Fram Polar Ship Museum: from NOK 120
-Ride the Lillehammer Olympic Bobsleigh: from NOK 205
-Visit Svartisen (weather dependent): from NOK 170
-Midnight sun Nordkapp experience (weather dependent): from NOK 285
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to Oslo and from Tallinn are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Scenic Scandi tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 73+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Scenic Scandi tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 63 days before departure. For any departures within 22 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Scenic Scandi tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Scenic Scandi tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.