- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 23 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Cruise the majestic Geirangerfjord
- Visit Trondheim and the town of Hell
- Visit the Arctic Circle
- Do a 'polar plunge' in an Arctic river
It's time for reindeer and Russia! Think: European capitals and stunning natural landscapes. Yep, this lineup is pretty special! On this awesome trip you'll tick off the likes of the Arctic Circle (aka the Land of the Midnight Sun), Moscow, St Petersburg and loads more. Are you ready for this? PLEASE NOTE: a sleeping bag is required for this trip.
Day 1 : Oslo, Norway
Day 2 : Oslo
Day 3 : Oslo to Åndalsnes
Day 4 : Åndalsnes
Day 5 : Åndalsnes to Steinkjer
Day 6 : Steinkjer to Bjerka
Day 7 : Bjerka to Tysfjord
Day 8 : Tysfjord to Skibotn
Day 9 : Skibotn to Olderfjord
Day 10 : Olderfjord
Day 11 : Olderfjord to Rovaniemi, Finland
Day 12 : Rovaniemi to Jyvaskyla
Day 13 : Jyvaskyla to Helsinki
Day 14 : Helsinki to Tallinn, Estonia
Day 15 : Tallinn
Day 16 : Tallinn to St. Petersburg, Russia
Day 17 : St. Petersburg
Day 18 : St. Petersburg
Day 19 : St. Petersburg to Novgorod
Day 20 : Novgorod to Moscow
Day 21 : Moscow
Day 22 : Moscow
Day 23 : Moscow
- -6 nights in hostels
- 9 nights in hotel upgrades
- 7 nights in bungalows at European campsites
- 22 Breakfasts
- 13 Lunches
- 15 Dinners
- Modern air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi.
-Visit The Viking Ship Museum: from NOK 100
-Visit The Kon-Tiki Museum: from NOK 120
-Visit The Fram Polar Ship Museum: from NOK 120
-Ride the Lillehammer Olympic Bobsleigh: from NOK 205
-Visit Svartisen (weather dependent): from NOK 170
-Midnight sun Nordkapp experience (weather dependent): from NOK 285
-Tickets to a Russian ballet: from €40-€80
-Guided tour of the Kremlin Armoury: from €25
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to Oslo and from Moscow are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Reindeer and Russians tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Reindeer and Russians tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 63 days before departure. For any departures within 01 August 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Reindeer and Russians tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Reindeer and Russians tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.