- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group Request as private
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-37120
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Oslo: Take an orientation around the friendly Norwegian capital. Soak up the Viking and maritime legacy, see city highlights and discover where to get the best seafood.
- Tromso: Located at nearly 70° north, Tromsø is famed as a viewing point for the legendary Northern Lights, but there are plenty of sights to behold down on earth too! The town is renowned for its centuries-old wooden houses, plus the 1965 Arctic Cathedral and its stained glass windows.
- Watch the blue and white cityscape from a cable car up to Mount Storsteinen. Keep your cameras at the ready to capture the breathtaking view of the Tromsdalstinden mountain. Four minutes of pure Norwegian gorgeousness.
Experience Arctic adventures in a beautiful country steeped in rich culture. Expect fresh air, fairytale forests, fresh seafood, jaw-dropping fjords and enough natural beauty to take your breath away. Fly north from the chilled Norwegian capital all the way to the Arctic Circle to discover ancient Sami culture and adrenaline-rich activities. Then set sail aboard a Norwegian cruise and marvel as you float gently past mountains, valleys, glaciers and dramatic coastal landscapes in search of the Northern Lights. What could be more magical?
Day 1: Start Oslo
Day 2: Oslo to Tromso
Day 3: Tromso
Day 4: Tromso to Overnight Cruise
Day 5: Overnight Cruise via Honningsvag
Day 6: Overnight Cruise to Kirkenes
Day 7: Kirkenes to Oslo
Day 8: Oslo
- Comfort Børsparken Oslo (or similar) hotel
- Comfort Express Tromso (or similar) hotel
- Hurtigruten Overnight Cruise hotel
- Scandic Kirkenes (or similar) hotel
- Breakfast (x7)
- 7 Breakfast (B)
- 1 Dinner (D)
- Travel by coach
- Experienced Driver Guide
- Any international flights to/from Oslo are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Norway Fjords and Northern Lights tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. World Nomads' travel insurance has been designed by travelers for travelers.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 86+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Norway Fjords and Northern Lights tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 04 May 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 04 May 2024, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Norway Fjords and Northern Lights tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. World Nomads offers travel insurance for independent travelers and intrepid families.Visa
For this Norway Fjords and Northern Lights tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day. Children below 16 who are unable to be vaccinated, will need to provide proof of a verifiable negative test result for COVID-19 taken within 72 hours of this trip departure.