- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore Oslo with a Local Specialist
- Discover Bergen
- Visit Hardangerfjord, Geirangerfjord, the State Church at Lom and Vigeland Sculpture Park
- View Voringfoss, Steinsdalsfoss, Haakon's Hall in Bergen, Akershus, the Opera and Royal Palace in Oslo
Ease into the simplicity of life and a relaxing travel experience on the banks of the king and queen of the fjords. There's not a troll in sight on this Norway trip. Myths and legends aside, you'll visit a winter Olympics hub, the fairy-tale city of Bergen, and continental Europe's largest glacier.
Day 1: Welcome to Oslo
Day 2: Journey to Scenic Geilo and Hardangerfjord
Day 3: Onwards to Beautiful Bergen
Day 4: Off to Voss and Stunning Sognefjord
Day 5: Continue to Geiranger
Day 6: A Day at the Breathtaking Geirangerfjord
Day 7: Venture to Historic Lom and Lillehammer
Day 8: Return to Oslo
Day 9: Farewell Norway
- 8 breakfasts
- 6 dinners (including Be My Guest)
- Daily breakfast and up to half your evening meals
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Any international flights to/from Oslo are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Best of Norway tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 89+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of Norway tour. You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 119 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 30 June 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 30 June 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 119 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Best of Norway tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Norway tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Small group version of this tour may be available, which limits the group size to generally 20 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This trip will operate with a number of empty seats to ensure that we always allow for appropriate extra physical distancing.