- duration 20 days
- tour type Cruise
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Bid a fond farewell to Copenhagen and board Scenic Eclipse. Meet the Captain, crew and your Discovery Team this evening.
- Norway’s magnificent second city is set on a beautiful convergence of fjords
- Today choose one of our Freechoice activities or join a more active Discovery excursion.
- Join a guide and hike Mount Fløyen or explore Bergen on a bike.
Over 20 days uncover the best of Scandinavia with a voyage across the Arctic Circle to the Svalbard Archipelago. Visit Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm & Oslo.
With lush forests and fjords, crisp air, charming architecture and an undeniably fashionable edge, the Scandinavian cities have much in common.
Copenhagen’s brightly coloured foreshore reveals its humble origins as a fishing port, its charming cobblestone streets contrasting with Stockholm’s elegant 57 bridges linking the 14 islands that make up the city. While cosy Oslo is nestled amongst the Nordic forests, lakes and green hills of your imaginations.
Day 1 : Oslo
Day 2 : Oslo
Day 3 : Oslo > Stockholm
Day 4 : Stockholm
Day 5 : Stockholm > Copenhagen
Day 6 : Copenhagen
Day 7 : Copenhagen
Day 8 : At sea
Day 9 : Bergen
Day 10 : Vikoyri > Flam
Day 11 : At Sea
Day 12 : Trondheim
Day 13 : Gradval (Lofoten Islands)
Day 14 : Tromso
Day 15 : At sea
Day 16 : Svalbard Archipelago
Day 17 : Svalbard Archipelago
Day 18 : Svalbard Archipelago.
Day 19 : Svalbard Archipelago.
Day 20 : Longyearbyen > Oslo
Travel in comfort, as Scenic offers a wide range of accommodations for you to choose from:
- Verandah suite
- Deluxe verandah suite
- Grand deluxe verandah suite
- Grand panorama suite
- Owner’s penthouse
- Panorama suite
- Spa suite
- Meals included as per the itinerary.
- From a dress-up gastronomic extravaganza to a low-key handmade pizza, we cater for every style of dining. We source from regional suppliers; our food is both extremely fresh and in season. Our chefs draw inspiration from the countries we pass through so you’ll experience true cuisines from every region. And of course, there’s an extensive selection of complimentary beverages all day too.
- 20 days cruise.
- Throughout the entirety of your 20 days cruise, you will have unlimited access to all of Scenic’s luxuries.
- On board, you’ll have full access to a wellness area, complete with massage services and a hair salon, a gym, special on-board entertainment, Wi-Fi internet, e-bikes and of course luxuriously appointed suites to retire to at the end of the day.
Based on the departure date you choose, you will be travelling onboard one or more of the following cruise ships:
- Scenic eclipse
- We use local guides onshore as we believe nobody knows a location quite like someone who lives there. We’ll take you to all the must-see highlights but we’ll also take you off-the-beaten-track to explore the little-known gems and delightful back streets that only we know.
- From nightly turndown to laundry concierge service included for all guests, your butler will provide an exceptional level of service that combines 5-star quality with personal attention to detail.
- 13 night all-inclusive luxury Scenic Eclipse cruise
- The intimacy of small group land journeys with up to 20 guests
- Exclusive Scenic Enrich experiences
- Your choice of Scenic Freechoice activities
- Fully escorted land journey led by an expert handpicked
- Tour Director with knowledgeable local guides
- Internal flights and taxes
- Porterage throughout plus return airport transfers
- All tipping and gratuities
- Any international flights to/from Oslo are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Across the Arctic Circle with Scandinavian Highlights tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 350+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Across the Arctic Circle with Scandinavian Highlights tour. You can cancel the tour up to 96 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 95 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 99 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 95 days before departure. For any departures within 30 August 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Across the Arctic Circle with Scandinavian Highlights tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Across the Arctic Circle with Scandinavian Highlights tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.