- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Self guided/Independent
- See Mount Fuji and enjoy spectacular views
- Feed the deer in Nara Park
- Visit Nijo Castle and Kinkakuji (the Golden Pavilion) in Kyoto
- Travel on the technological marvel that is the shinkansen bullet train
Start your trip in fun-loving Osaka, otherwise known as Japan's Kitchen. Osaka has a thriving food culture - okonomiyaki, takoyaki and kushikatsu are just some of Osaka's specialties. Then, take a day trip to ancient Nara, where you'll have the opportunity to feed some of the city's free-roaming deer. Next, explore historical Kyoto, which was Japan's capital for more than 1000 years. Enjoy meandering down the well-preserved streets of Kyoto's geisha district and exploring the city's temples and shrines. Then, spend time in the Mount Fuji area, enjoying stunning views of the iconic mountain. And finally, lose yourself in Tokyo, Japan's largest city and the nation's capital.
Day 1: Osaka
Day 2: Osaka free day to explore
Day 3: Nara and Kyoto
Day 4: Kyoto sightseeing tour
Day 5: Explore Mount Fuji Area
Day 6: Mount Fuji area tour
Day 7: Tokyo discovery
Day 8: Tokyo end of tour
- 8 Breakfasts and 1 Lunch
- Seven day JR Rail Pass (ordinary class)
- Guided Kyoto day tour
- Guided Mount Fuji day tour
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses and anything not stated
- Optional recommended programs
- Save US$ 53+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.