- City sightseeing
- Museum and gallery visits
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Osaka: Discover why Osaka is known as the kitchen of Japan on a stroll through Donburi street with a Local Expert. Taste local specialities such as rounds of ground octopus wrapped in batter, called Takoyaki.
- Osaka: A beautiful testament to traditional Japanese architecture, Osaka Castle is one of the most iconic landmarks in Japan. Explore the 5 story castle, each level home to a variety of artefacts showcasing Osaka's extensive history.
- Bullet Train: Experience travelling like a local as you ride the highspeed bullet train. Catch views of mountains and quaint Japanese towns as you journey between each city.
- Hiroshima: Visit the emotive Hiroshima peace memorial park.
A master of modernity and steward of tradition, Japan delights and surprises with neon-lit highstreets, ancient temples and boundless natural beauty. Meet knowledgeable locals, see iconic sites, taste exotic flavours and wonder at Mother Nature, as you journey via bullet train from cutting-edge cities to unexplored wildernesses in luxurious comfort.
Day 1: Welcome to Osaka, Japan!
Day 2: Highlights of Osaka.
Day 3: A Local Perspective on Hiroshima.
Day 4: The Temples and Geisha of Kyoto.
Day 5: Mt Fuji and Onto Tokyo.
Day 6: Explore Traditional Tokyo.
Day 7: Journey to Sendai.
Day 8: Tsugaru and Hirosaki Castle.
Day 9: Exploring Oirase.
Day 10: The Highlights of Tokyo.
Day 11: Farewell Japan.
- Stay connected with friends and family with hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- Osaka: With over 100 years of hospitality experience, this five-star Imperial Hotel Osaka places you along the Okawa River in the heart of vibrant Osaka. Stay in the midst of one of Japan’s best cherry-blossom-viewing locations and enjoy a range of state-of-the-art facilities, including a luxury spa and fine-dining restaurants.
- Kyoto: Hotel Granvia Kyoto is more than a modern hotel located in the heart of Kyoto as it features over a thousand modern and traditional artworks by local, Kyoto-based artists.
- Tokyo: The grand Imperial Hotel Tokyo has welcomed royalty, heads of state and celebrities for over 120 years. Stay within walking distance of Tokyo’s most iconic attractions and enjoy award-winning dining, flawless Japanese hospitality and five-star facilities.
- Sendai: Old-world elegance and modern comforts combine to make the luxurious Westin Sendai an ideal oasis in the heart of the city, within your Superior Rooms.
- Oirase Gorge: Exclusively situated moments away from the serene Oirase Keiryu stream, this luxurious resort hotel offers spacious bedrooms, five-star facilities and easy access to natural hot springs situated in the nearby forest.
- Kyoto: Enjoy a performance by a Maiko, an apprentice Geisha, as you savour a Highlight Lunch of traditional Kyo-Kaiseki cuisine made of seasonal ingredients.
- Tokyo: Participate in a private sushi-making class in Tokyo and discover why it takes ten years to perfect this 2000-year-old Japanese art before sitting down to a freshly prepared Highlight Lunch.
- Sendai: Enjoy a famous tea ceremony and watch as they show you the traditional art of making matcha green tea.
- Tokyo: Celebrate with your new found friends at Hoshinonaruki, and enjoy a fine dining experience where tradition meets innovation. Using old Japanese culinary techniques and seasonal ingredients this is a dining experience that brings Japanese cuisine to life.
- Dining Summary: 10 Breakfasts (B), 9 Lunches (L) and 5 Dinners with Wine (DW).
- Luxury Gold is proud to offer various modes of transportation, from luxury coach to included train travel and more, so that you always travel in comfort and experience your journey and destination in the best possible and most appropriate way.
- Complimentary, private airport transfers are included on start and end dates and when additional accommodation has been booked through Luxury Gold. Guests will be transferred with fellow Luxury Gold Travellers that arrive on the same flight. Complimentary train station transfers are included when train travel is included within the itinerary. Transfers to train stations or alternate hotels, in the same start or end city of the itinerary, may be requested but are not guaranteed.
- You will be escorted by one of our fine Travelling Concierges, handpicked to serve as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentary, available on departures with 15 or more guests.
- At every hotel, you'll be treated to seamless baggage handling, with prompt delivery inside your room.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
- Tokyo: During a Your Choice Evening choose from two hand-picked restaurants, each specialising in local delicacies. Try Shabu-shabu which are hotpots of meat and vegetables or Teppan-yaki where rice, meats and vegetables are freshly cooked on a grill.
- Hiroshima: Be a part of a truly poignant travel experience, as you meet a survivor of the 1945 Hiroshima atomic bomb, which destroyed most of the city during World War II and changed world history forever.
- Any international flights to Osaka and from Tokyo are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Majestic Japan tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 326+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Majestic Japan tour. You can cancel the tour up to 93 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 92 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 29 April 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 29 April 2021, a deposit of 350 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 92 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Majestic Japan tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Majestic Japan tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour will operate in smaller group sizes and uniquely configured coaches with fewer seats to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.