- duration 14 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See Mount Fuji and travel to the Fifth Station, 2300m above sea level
- Visit the beautiful Kenrokuen Garden, one of Japan's best landscape gardens
- Visit Matsumoto Castle, one of Japan's last surviving original feudal age castles
- Enjoy a halfday tour of Shirakawago
Visit bustling Osaka with its brightly lit streets and fantastic food culture. Take a trip to ancient Nara, a city steeped in history. Walk the streets of Kyoto and take a step back in time as you explore its old temples and shrines. Visit Takayama, a wonderfully preserved old merchant town of the Edo period and see the famous 200-year-old farmhouses of Shirakawago. Step inside one of Japan's last remaining original castles in Matsumoto. And admire the lofty, snow-capped peak of Mount Fuji and be treated to breath-taking views of the surrounding landscape. Our Japan Discovery tour has it all!
Please see the itinerary and what's included sections for more details on this fantastic tour.
Day 1: Osaka
Day 2: Osaka, Nara and welcome dinner
Day 3: Train to Kyoto, sightseeing and kimono show
Day 4: Kyoto free day
Day 5: Kyoto sightseeing and Kanazawa
Day 6: Explore Kanazawa
Day 7: Kanazawa free day
Day 8: Shirakawago and Takayama
Day 9: Explore Takayama, travel to Nagano
Day 10: Nagano - Matsumoto
Day 11: Discover Mount Fuji Area
Day 12: Mount Fuji Area, cruise Lake Ashi, Tokyo
Day 13: Tokyo free day
Day 14: Tokyo end of tour
- 10 Breakfasts and 2 Dinners
- Professional tour guide
- Return airport transfers
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenditures and anything not stated
- Optional tour extensions
- Save US$ 78+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.