- City sightseeing
- War sites
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 3 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 40
- guiding method Self guided/Independent
- Visit the Hiroshima Memorial Peace Park and the Atomic Bomb Dome
- Take a short boat ride to Miyajima Island
- See Itsukushima Shrine and its famous floating torii gate
- Travel on the the shinkansen bullet train
Walkthrough Hiroshima's Memorial Peace Park with its sprawling, reflective grounds; see the Atomic Bomb Dome, originally the Hiroshima Prefectural Industrial Promotion Hall; and visit the beautiful island of Miyajima to see the famous floating torii gate of Itsukushima Shrine.
Accommodation, train transport, and full-day guided tour all included. Please see the itinerary and what's included sections for more information on this excellent tour!
Day 1: Osaka arrival and leisure
Day 2: Osaka - Hiroshima
Day 3: Hiroshima - Osaka
- Two night three star hotel accommodation
- 2 Breakfasts
- Shinkansen Bullet Train, Osaka/Hiroshima return
- Hiroshima one day Guided Tour
- Single supplement
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended)
- Personal expenditures and anything not stated
- Earn US$ 19+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.