- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Feed the deer in Nara Park
- Take a cruise on Lake Ashi and see Mount Fuji
- Visit Tokyo Tower, Sensoji and HamaRikyu in Tokyo
- See Kinkakuji (the Golden Pavilion) and watch a kimono show in Kyoto
Visit Nara, Japan's first permanent capital. This city is steeped in ancient history, and it is here where you can also see hundreds of free-roaming deer in Nara Park. Explore the streets of Kyoto, the nation's cultural hub, home to countless temples and shrines, and known for its geisha culture. See stunning views of Mount Fuji as you cruise across the waters of Lake Ashi in Hakone. And discover all that Tokyo has to offer as you lose yourself in the busy streets and winding back alleys of Japan's megacity.
This tour of Japan's most famous cities and sights has it all!
Day 1: Osaka arrival
Day 2: Osaka - Nara - Kyoto
Day 3: Kyoto - Hamamatsu
Day 4: Hamamatsu - Mount Fuji - Tokyo
Day 5: Tokyo
Day 6: Tokyo end of tour
- 6 Breakfasts
- Bullet train from Kyoto to Hamamatsu
- Professional tour guide
- Return airport transfers
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenditures and anything not stated
- Optional tour extensions
- Save US$ 51+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.