- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Beach, romance, getaways and relaxation
- duration 4 hours
- tour type Group
- age requirement 12+ yrs
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Starts/Ends Orange County, USA
- Discover how surf culture shaped Southern California in the early 20th century
- Walk and cycle your way past the ultra cool art, fashion and architecture of Surf City USA
- Sink a craft beer at Huntington Beach’s oldest brewery
- Enjoy the ultimate California sunset experience, watch surfers and a sunset from the Huntington Beach Pier
Find out why Huntington Beach is the genuine Surf City USA as you immerse yourself in surf and beach culture on this super chilled-out afternoon/evening tour. Visit the International Surf Museum and take a journey into surf history. Jump on an electric bike and cycle next to the legendary Pacific Coast Highway. Enjoy a beer and a snack at the oldest brewery in town overlooking the beach. Finish the day with a breathtaking Pacific sunset on the Huntington Beach Pier and greet the surfers out on the water!
Your Surf City experience begins on an electric bicycle for a heady and picturesque ride down the Huntington Beach Bike Trail north to Sunset Beach, with a stop for a few snaps/selfies at Bolsa Chica State Beach. At Sunset Beach we’ll sit and watch skilful locals surf the afternoon waves.
After a picturesque 25 min ride back to town, we’ll return our bikes and walk to the International Surfing Museum. Here we’ll spend some time learning about how surf culture has shaped the state of California and discover some of surfing’s most beloved heroes.
We’ll take a five-minute stroll along Main Street to the oldest brewery in Huntington Beach and one of our favorite watering holes. Here we’ll enjoy a locally brewed beer and a bite to eat as we sit on the outdoor patio overlooking Main Street and the Pacific Ocean.
We finish the day here at the Endless Summer with a beautiful sunset from the Huntington Beach Pier and spot the surfers out in the water! Can it get more USA than that?! We don’t think so!
Before you go, your guide will be happy to give you recommendations on where to go once the sun has gone down and give you some tips on other things to see and during your stay in Orange County.
- Local English-speaking guide
- 1-hour electric bike rental
- Brewery food sampler and a drink
- Entrance to the Surf Museum
- Additional food and drinks
- souvenirs and personal shopping
- tips/gratuities for your guide.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this Sunset, Surf & Sips at Huntington Beach tour is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancellation is made less than 48 hours before the chosen start date, no refund applies.Payment
For any tour departures within 17 April 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 17 April 2021, a deposit of 100% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 0 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Sunset, Surf & Sips at Huntington Beach tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Sunset, Surf & Sips at Huntington Beach tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Meeting start point :
World Largest Surfboard - 411 Olive Ave, Huntington Beach, CA 92648Meeting end point :
Huntington Beach Pier - 1 Main St #1, Huntington Beach, CA 92648COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour follows established guidelines that are in line with the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ framework against COVID-19.
- This tour follows the local government(s) recommendations for gatherings and group sizes.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing is highly encouraged on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.