- Photography tour
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- duration 4.5 hours
- tour type Group
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the stunning beaches, parks and street art of Laguna Beach
- Visit a candy store which is sure to take you on a trip down memory lane!
- Wander around the beach cottages of the Crystal Cove historic district, a beach community that dates back to the 1920s
- Enjoy the Best. Milkshake. Ever. at a local’s favorite shake shack!
If you’re looking for art and Americana, this is the tour for you! Channel your inner Hoff as you meet your guide at a Baywatch-replica beach for a stroll around downtown Laguna Beach. We’ll admire the street art of a well-known Californian artist, sample some first-class American candy and take a look inside one of our favorite art galleries. A brief bus ride will take us to the historical beach community of Crystal Cove, which we’ll explore before rewarding ourselves with a delicious milkshake from an iconic diner!
Your local guide will meet you at the lifeguard tower, which is like something out of that iconic 90s TV show — Baywatch!
After a brief introduction to this truly stunning corner of California, we’ll take a stroll through the downtown district of Laguna Beach and stop to admire some incredible street art, produced by a well-known local artist.
The USA is famous the world over for its iconic candy bars, so next up, were going to take you to a popular Californian candy store that is certain to take you back in time, stocking all sorts of weird, wonderful and world-famous candy. This is a great place to taste a small slice of Americana and pick up souvenirs and gifts that your friends and family will LOVE!
As our sugar high kicks in, we will loop back to the beach and admire pretty murals and street art along the beach path. Feeling thirsty? Time for a coffee or tea stop at a local café, housed inside an art gallery.
After that, we’ll hop on local transport for a 15-minute bus ride to the stunning beach cottages of Crystal Cove’s historic district, built as a seaside colony between the 1920s and 1940s. Crystal Cove’s story started out like a Hollywood movie, literally, as it began in 1918 as a movie set! We will wander around in awe until we get to a famous Californian diner where we will stop to enjoy a real SoCal treat: The Best. Milkshake. Ever.!
Then we’ll hop back to Laguna Beach on the bus and end the tour where we started. Before you go, don’t forget to ask your guide for tips on what else to see, do and eat in this beautiful part of California!
- Local bus transportation
- Local English-speaking guide
- One coffee or tea
- Candy from the candy store
- One milkshake.
- Additional food and drinks
- souvenirs and gifts
- tips/gratuities for your guide.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this Laguna Beach with a Twist tour is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancellation is made less than 48 hours before the chosen start date, no refund applies.Payment
For any tour departures within 26 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 26 February 2021, a deposit of 100% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 0 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Laguna Beach with a Twist tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Laguna Beach with a Twist tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Meeting start point :
Laguna Beach Lifeguard Tower, 105 N Coast Hwy, Laguna Beach, CA 92651Meeting end point :
Laguna Beach Lifeguard Tower, 105 N Coast Hwy, Laguna Beach, CA 92651COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour follows established guidelines that are in line with the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ framework against COVID-19.
- This tour follows the local government(s) recommendations for gatherings and group sizes.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing is highly encouraged on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.