15 Trips by One Day KoreaThe Sharp Sanga Room 217, 510 Tongil-ro, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul, Korea, Seoul, South Korea
- Explore the traditional & modern landmarks of Seoul city.
- See the demarcation of North Korea and South Korea at the infamous border.
- Visit the historic area Gyeongju, designated a World Cultural Asset by UNESCO.
- Discover traditional and modern landmarks of Seoul.
- Enjoy a private, guided tour.
- Perfect itinerary for the first visit to the city.
- Visit some of BTS' shooting locations in Seoul.
- Explore the abandoned train station where a portion of the song 'Spring Day' was shot.
- Walk down the famous K Star Road.
- Visit the Korean Demilitarized Zone that separates North and South Korea.
- Learn more about the tragic division of the two Koreas.
- Explore one of the four infiltration tunnels built by North Korea.
- Visit Cheorwon County, located right next to the border with North Korea.
- Learn more about the Korean War and the tumultuous past of this country.
- Go on the top of the Peace Observatory and see both the Koreas.
- Visit the Korea National Arboretum, explore its gardens and forests.
- Travel to the Pocheon Art Valley, popular for shooting Korean TV programs.
- Enjoy the fragrance of Mediterranean herbs in Herb Island.
- Explore the Jangchungdan Park, a memorial site for fallen Korean soldiers.
- Travel to the Ihwa Mural Village, learn more about how street art has changed its fortune.
- Enjoy a walk on the Seoul Fortress Wall.
- Enjoy hiking in a mountain near the South Korean capital.
- Admire breathtaking views of Seoul.
- Relax in a Korean sauna.
- Visit the shooting locations of the popular Korean drama 'Goblin'.
- Enjoy great views of Incheon from Jayu Park.
- See the Yongdap Station Bridge, where Sunny and Grim Reaper have their first encounter.
- See the line that divides North Korea & South Korea at the demilitarized zone (DMZ).
- Explore Jeonju Hanok Village, known for its 800 traditional Korean houses.
- Visit South Korea’s largest green tea plantation.
- Enjoy an unique night view perspective of the landmarks of Seoul.
- With a flexible itinerary, you can pick the places you want!.
- Visit N Tower, Rainbow Bridge and Cheonggyecheon.
- Visit Jeonju Hanok Village, where traditional Korean houses have been preserved.
- Travel to Busan, the second largest South Korean city.
- Visit Gyeongju, once the capital of the Silla kingdom.
- Explore Hahoe Folk Village in Andong.
- Learn more about Korean traditions and the role of Confucianism in Korea.
- See the sites where some of South Korea's most popular historical dramas were shot.
- Try traditional as well as modern Korean cuisines.
- Discover Seoul’s hidden alleys with our expert local guide.
- Learn more about Korean cuisine and tradition.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results