- Discover interesting Odessa yards
- See the biggest art-wall in Odessa
- Admire beautiful architecture on the central streets
Explore old yards in Vorontsovskiy Lane (typical old odessa yards), courtyards with a through-passage, and a yard with a monument to Zamengoff, inventor of Esperanto.
You will also visit an elegant Palais-Royal, the Italian courtyard, and the art yards where you will be able to admire the amazing architecture of old Odessa.
In addition to the excursion at the yards, there is an optional visit to a wonderful coffee house at the very center of the old city, where you will taste excellent coffee and French macarons.
- Tips and personal expenses
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationPay attention, it is a walking excursion, so you should be in good enough physical shape to endure 2-hours of walking. Put on comfortable shoes and clothes and do not forget about sunglasses and an umbrella (according to the season.)