- duration 4 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5-79 yrs
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-747
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish
- See Vorontsov Palace, the Odessa residence of Count Vorontsov
- Walk at the city garden, the city's first green oasis
- Admire the architecture of the Opera and Ballet Theatre
Follow your guide to the western end of the boulevard where Vorontsov Palace is situated. A short walk along a footbridge nicknamed "Mother-in-Law Bridge" will lead you to the pedestrian-only part of the boulevard, which is better known as "A Piece of Old Odessa."
Take a gentle walk along Gogol Street to Tolstoy Palace and walk through the gardens. Keep going until you reach the recently restored Ekaterina Square, and stroll through the pleasant tree-filled City Garden. Continue along Deribassovskaya Street, the central pedestrian street of Odessa. With its numerous hotels, restaurants, cafes, and shops, it is the major commercial street and a popular place to take a stroll. Not to miss is Passage, a lavishly ornate shopping mall and a hotel built in 1899 which boasts rows of Baroque sculptures.
Next, view the exterior of the famous Opera and Ballet Theatre and see the Archaeological Museum with its graceful columns. Walking down past the Museum of Maritime History, former English Club, you will find yourself at the eastern end of the boulevard, where a statue of Pushkin stands. Opposite the statue is white building of Odessa City Hall.
- Guide service
- Personal expenses
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationBe ready for walking tour and put on comfortable shoes