Looking for available travel experts
10 Trips by ODC Travel Company13 Hang Huong Lane, Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Take a boat going along Yen River.
- Visit the ancient Perfume Pagoda Temple Complex, which has stood for centuries.
- Luch at a local restaurant.
- Explore the 10th and 11th century capital of the Dinh and Le dynasties.
- Visit Tam Coc which is well known as "Halong Bay on land" by boat.
- Savor the flavors of rural Vietnamese food.
- Visit Thien Cung caves , Dinh Huong Island ,Cho Da Island....
- Enjoy sunbathing and the magnificent scenery of Halong Bay.
- Enjoy fresh seafood.
- Kayaking , swimming.
- Rise early for morning tai chi on the sundeck.
- Flower carving demonstration on Sun Deck.
- Visit Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum.
- Visit to Tran Quoc Pagoda, Quan Thanh Temple.
- Visit to Temple of Literature.
- Discover the largest cave named Sung Sot.
- Enjoy kayaking.
- Enjoy sunbathing swimming, fishing....
- Join a cooking demonstration class to learn how to prepare Spring-roll Vietnamese.
- Watching sun light shining on every island.
- Witness the craftsmen making the pottery at Bat Trang Village.
- A visit to the craftsman Nguyen Dang Che's house at Dong Ho Village.
- Visit to the wood - carving village of Dong Ky.
- Explore the quiet tourist paradise of the Lan Ha Bay.
- Spend 2 nights in La Pinta cruise, stay in one of its 16 stylish cabins.
- Enjoy swimming or kayaking in the Tra Bau area, explore Viet Hai Village on bicycle.
- Explore the Lan Ha Bay, enjoy the beauty of its emerald waters.
- Travel to the famous Ha Long Bay, see its towering limestone islands.
- Swim and kayak in Tra Bau, located on the Lan Ha Bay.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results