- duration 8 days
- tour type Cruise
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Regensburg offers a rich tapestry of experiences, from its medieval Old Town to the Bavarian Forest on its border.
- Alternatively, take a leisurely cycle on your own to the Walhalla monument with Scenic Tailormade.
Discover the historical wonders of Europe on a 8 day cruise from Budapest to Nuremberg. Enjoy ultimate luxury on an all-inclusive 5 star Scenic Space-Ship.
Day 1 : Nuremberg
Day 2 : Nuremberg
Day 3 : Regensburg
Day 4 : Salzburg or Cesky Krumlov
Day 5 : Melk > Dürnstein
Day 6 : Vienna
Day 7 : Budapest
Day 8 : Budapest
Travel in comfort, as Scenic offers a wide range of accommodations for you to choose from:
- Balcony suite
- Standard suite
- Royal balcony suite
- Junior balcony suite
- Royal owner's suite
- Royal panorama suite
- Deluxe balcony suite
- Royal owners suite
- Deluxe balcony cabin
- 7 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches and 7 Dinners.
- From a dress-up gastronomic extravaganza to a low-key handmade pizza, we cater for every style of dining. We source from regional suppliers; our food is both extremely fresh and in season. Our chefs draw inspiration from the countries we pass through so you’ll experience true cuisines from every region. And of course, there’s an extensive selection of complimentary beverages all day too.
- 8 days cruise.
- Throughout the entirety of your 8 days cruise, you will have unlimited access to all of Scenic’s luxuries.
- On board, you’ll have full access to a wellness area, complete with massage services and a hair salon, a gym, special on-board entertainment, Wi-Fi internet, e-bikes and of course luxuriously appointed suites to retire to at the end of the day.
Based on the departure date you choose, you will be travelling onboard one or more of the following cruise ships:
- Scenic pearl
- Scenic amber
- Scenic ruby
- Scenic opal
- Scenic jade
- We use local guides onshore as we believe nobody knows a location quite like someone who lives there. We’ll take you to all the must-see highlights but we’ll also take you off-the-beaten-track to explore the little-known gems and delightful back streets that only we know.
- From nightly turndown to laundry concierge service included for all guests, your butler will provide an exceptional level of service that combines 5-star quality with personal attention to detail.
- Any international flights to Nuremberg and from Budapest are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Gems of the Danube tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 112+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Gems of the Danube tour. You can cancel the tour up to 96 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 95 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 99 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 95 days before departure. For any departures within 09 September 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Gems of the Danube tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Gems of the Danube tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.