Looking for available travel experts
North America Food, wine, events and nightlife Tours 2019/2020
80 Food, wine, events and nightlife Tours with 2447 Reviews
- Explore Tortuguero National Park.
- Raft down the Pacuare River.
- See the majestic Arenal Volcano.
- Delight in a 6-course menu prepared from local ingredients.
- Experience the heart of traditional Costa Rican cuisine.
- Enjoy your drinks and food in a relaxed atmosphere.
SaveUS$ 8From US$ 135 4 hours View Tour
Highlights25% off Today
- This trip take you to the source of some of the nation's most iconic foods, from delicious tacos to spicy mole and beyond.
- In Oaxaca you'll enter the heart of pre-Hispanic cuisine; taste chiles, chocolate, mezcal and the surprisingly delicious chapulines (grasshoppers).
- It may not be edible, but a Lucha Libre (theatrical 'freestyle wrestling') match in Puebla is an entertaining and memorable cultural experience.
SaveUS$ 526From US$ 1,785 US$ 1,339 9 days View Tour
|Apr 13||Only 10 seats left|
|Apr 27||Only 5 seats left|
- Experience Lucha Libre wrestling up close and personal.
- Enjoy the vibrancy of a traditional Mexican acantina.
- Bust your best moves to a live Mexican Mariachi band.
- Discover two of Toronto’s best loved neighbourhoods.
- Immerse yourself in the bohemian buzz of Kensington Market.
- Inhale the delicious aromas of one of North America’s biggest Chinatowns.
- Visit “Hogtown” and fall in love with all things pork.
- Discover some of the best pork dishes in Toronto.
- Savor mouth-watering sausage, bacon and pork.
- Learn about the coffee industry in Costa Rica.
- Taste high quality beans.
- Visit a coffee plantation.
SaveUS$ 6From US$ 100 5 hours View Tour
- Sample at least 5 delightfully sweet pastries.
- Local guide with a passion for pastry.
- Visit 4 fabulous bakeries.
- Marvel at the wonders and stories of the Teotihuacan Pyramids.
- Learn and experience little-known ingredients of Mexican life.
- Dine on traditional Mexican food in a Mexican family home.
- Visit the Hollywood Boulevard for a journey through Hollywood.
- Explore the Original Farmers Market and indulge in a delicious lunch.
- Stroll along Rodeo Drive and stop at a popular bakery in Beverly Hills.
- Sample a range of Toronto’s delicious seasonal brews.
- Gain a new perspective on Toronto as you discover its fascinating history.
- Explore local hotspots including the Distillery District and St.
- Visit the world-famous Sun Pyramid.
- Explore the city's markets.
- Learn more about the Teotihuacan culture.
- Experience history come alive at a little-known market.
- Be amazed by a bizarre but absorbing market for witchcraft.
- Frolic amongst the freshness of three markets in one location.
- Become a part of Costa Rica's craft beer revolution.
- Visit Barrio Escalante to explore the top pubs in the area.
- Explore the world of Costa Rican tapas.
- Visit up to 7 locations.
- Stop at a restaurant that predates the American Civil War.
- Get a chance to know about the old & new recipes.
- Experience coffee and historic churches in the city’s stunning Old Town.
- Stroll through the home of presidents, common law and dollar bills.
- Feel your freedom in the surrounds of Independence National Park.
- Discover San Jose at night.
- Visit popular neighborhoods, markets and city buildings.
- Become a part of the city's history and culture.
- Wander the artsy streets of the Bella Vista neighbourhood.
- Sample authentic flavours of Italy in the South 9th Street Curb Market.
- Delight in other worldly tastes in this diverse Italian market.
- Expert guide.
- Three premium winery visits.
- Tastings at two or three vineyards with cheese and charcuterie pairings.
- What could possibly be better than combining USA’s most iconic historic sites with award-winning beer? Nothing! Tap into Philly's legendary history along with its epic beer scene on this adventure through Philly's major landmarks and into its famed bars, pubs, and microbreweries.
- Enjoy a cold one in some Philly’s unique pubs and bars.
- Learn the reasons behind the authenticity of the city’s drinking establishments.
- Taste the local craft beer flavours that put Philadelphia on the map.
- Experience the American festive season on this limited edition Philadelphia tour that celebrates all things Christmas.
- Explore the favourite local cocktail haunts in East Village NYC.
- Learn interesting facts about the role of cocktails through America’s prohibition era.
- Get pro shopping tips on choosing the best locally distilled spirits.
- Explore some of the most historic neighborhoods in the US.
- Visit the exciting South Street.
- Watch Zagar's unique mosiacs at the Magic Gardens.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results