Looking for available travel experts
- Delight in a 6-course menu prepared from local ingredients.
- Experience the heart of traditional Costa Rican cuisine.
- Enjoy your drinks and food in a relaxed atmosphere.
SaveUS$ 8From US$ 135 4 hours View Tour
Highlights25% off Today
- This trip take you to the source of some of the nation's most iconic foods, from delicious tacos to spicy mole and beyond.
- In Oaxaca you'll enter the heart of pre-Hispanic cuisine; taste chiles, chocolate, mezcal and the surprisingly delicious chapulines (grasshoppers).
- It may not be edible, but a Lucha Libre (theatrical 'freestyle wrestling') match in Puebla is an entertaining and memorable cultural experience.
SaveUS$ 526From US$ 1,785 US$ 1,339 9 days View Tour
|Apr 13||Only 10 seats left|
|Apr 27||Only 5 seats left|
- Discover two of Toronto’s best loved neighbourhoods.
- Immerse yourself in the bohemian buzz of Kensington Market.
- Inhale the delicious aromas of one of North America’s biggest Chinatowns.
- Visit “Hogtown” and fall in love with all things pork.
- Discover some of the best pork dishes in Toronto.
- Savor mouth-watering sausage, bacon and pork.
- Learn about the coffee industry in Costa Rica.
- Taste high quality beans.
- Visit a coffee plantation.
SaveUS$ 6From US$ 100 5 hours View Tour
- Sample at least 5 delightfully sweet pastries.
- Local guide with a passion for pastry.
- Visit 4 fabulous bakeries.
- Marvel at the wonders and stories of the Teotihuacan Pyramids.
- Learn and experience little-known ingredients of Mexican life.
- Dine on traditional Mexican food in a Mexican family home.
- Visit the Hollywood Boulevard for a journey through Hollywood.
- Explore the Original Farmers Market and indulge in a delicious lunch.
- Stroll along Rodeo Drive and stop at a popular bakery in Beverly Hills.
- Sample a range of Toronto’s delicious seasonal brews.
- Gain a new perspective on Toronto as you discover its fascinating history.
- Explore local hotspots including the Distillery District and St.
- Visit the world-famous Sun Pyramid.
- Explore the city's markets.
- Learn more about the Teotihuacan culture.
- Experience history come alive at a little-known market.
- Be amazed by a bizarre but absorbing market for witchcraft.
- Frolic amongst the freshness of three markets in one location.
- Become a part of Costa Rica's craft beer revolution.
- Visit Barrio Escalante to explore the top pubs in the area.
- Explore the world of Costa Rican tapas.
- Visit up to 7 locations.
- Stop at a restaurant that predates the American Civil War.
- Get a chance to know about the old & new recipes.
- Experience coffee and historic churches in the city’s stunning Old Town.
- Stroll through the home of presidents, common law and dollar bills.
- Feel your freedom in the surrounds of Independence National Park.
- Discover San Jose at night.
- Visit popular neighborhoods, markets and city buildings.
- Become a part of the city's history and culture.
- Wander the artsy streets of the Bella Vista neighbourhood.
- Sample authentic flavours of Italy in the South 9th Street Curb Market.
- Delight in other worldly tastes in this diverse Italian market.
- Enjoy a cold one in some Philly’s unique pubs and bars.
- Learn the reasons behind the authenticity of the city’s drinking establishments.
- Taste the local craft beer flavours that put Philadelphia on the map.
- Experience the American festive season on this limited edition Philadelphia tour that celebrates all things Christmas.
- Explore some of the most historic neighborhoods in the US.
- Visit the exciting South Street.
- Watch Zagar's unique mosiacs at the Magic Gardens.
SaveUS$ 228From US$ 3,795 13 days View Tour
|Mar 2||Only 1 seat left|
|Mar 16||Only 2 seats left|
- Visit dive bars, restaurants and pubs that were a part of the Golden Age of Hollywood.
- Explore bars visited by the likes of Marilyn Monroe, Ernest Hemingway & Charlie Chaplin.
- Interact with locals over drinks.
Take an early evening stroll along the “Walk of Fame” and soak up ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Los Angeles/Los Angeles
- Operator Urban Adventures
- Tour Type Group Tour
SaveUS$ 5From US$ 79 3 hours View Tour
- Explore a part of the city that never makes it to your guidebooks.
- Learn how to mix natural drinks and discover 30 fruits and veggies.
- Visit the San Jose Central Market and Borbon for fresh produce and handicrafts.
- Explore the best sights and attractions in Annapolis and Eastport.
- Feast on East Coast cuisine as you indulge in Chesapeake Bay inspired dishes.
- Become a part of a one-of-a-kind seafood crawl.
- Explore Merida's hidden marketplaces.
- Learn how to shop in Mexico.
- Cook and share a meal with a local in their home.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results